IGNOU Jobs Recruitment 2022 Public Relations Officer (PRO)
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invites Online applications from eligible candidates, in the prescribed application proforma available on IGNOU‟s Website www.ignou.ac.in, for filling up the one post of Public Relations Officer (PRO) under (UR) category in Pay Matrix (78,800- 2,09,200) Level 12 of 7th CPC and Upper age limit is 52 years as on 12/01/2023.
Name of the post: Public Relations Officer
- A post-Graduate degree from a recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade, preferably in Journalism.
- 8 years experience in Public Relations Works in a scale of pay not less than Rs.15600-39100 (PB-3, GP-5400) preferably in University or Institutions of Higher Education, Including relations with the press and electronic Media, Preparation of publicity material, etc.
Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates with experience in distance education institutions.
- Start date of submission of online Application Form: 12.12.2022
- Last date of Submission of Online Application Form: 12.01.2023
- Last date of receipt of a print copy of duly filled-in Application Form along with the self-attested testimonials: 22.01.2023
How to apply: Visit on IGNOU‟s website: www.ignou.ac.in and click the link of applying for the posts of Public Relations Officer (PRO).
Fees: Candidates must go through the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting the Application Fee. Rs.1000/- from General candidates, Rs.600/- from SC/ST/EWS & women. PwBD candidates would be exempted to pay the fees for filling of online applications.
Address: Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068
Complete Notification: Click here
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.