IIGM Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | 12 Clerk, Steno, Assistant, Reader, Fellow Vacancies
IIGM Recruitment 2022 Notification of 12 Academic and Administrative Vacancies: Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIGM) Navi Mumbai invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens (Graduate, Post Graduate, 10th 12th Pass) for recruitment following Faculty, Fellow, Clerk, Stenographer, Assistant, Superintendent and Hindi Translator posts.Interested eligible candidates can apply for given below the posts. For regular Jobs, and updates keep visiting Jkalerts.com Or Download Our Mobile App for regular updates.
Name of the posts:
IIGM Academic Vacancies:
IIGM Recruitment Age Limit:
- Professor: 45 years
- Reader: 40 years
- Fellow: 35 years
- Senior Hindi Translator: 30 years
- Superintendent: 38 years
- Assistant: 35 years
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 32 years
- Stenographer Grade-II: 30 years
- Lower Division Clerk: 27 years
IIGM Recruitment Salary / Pay Scale:
- Professor: Level 13
- Reader: Level 11
- Fellow: Level 10
- Senior Hindi Translator: Level 07
- Superintendent: Level 06
- Assistant: Level 06
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Level 04
- Stenographer Grade-II: Level 04
- Lower Division Clerk: Level 02
IIGM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Professor: A First Class Master’s degree in Physics with at least 15 years of research experience in Geomagnetism and allied fields. Preference will be given to those who have a Doctorate degree.
- Reader (Metrology / Atmospheric & Environmental Science): A First Class Master’s degree in Meteorology/ Atmospheric & Environmental Science (AND) A Doctorate degree with 2 years of experience of post-doctoral research in the above and allied fields.
- Reader (Geophysics / Geology / Applied Geology): A First Class Master’s degree in Geophysics/Geology/ Applied Geology (AND) A Doctorate degree with 2 years experience of post-doctoral research in above and allied fields.
- Fellow (Geophyiscs / CS / Data Science): A First Class Master’s degree in Geophysics / Computer Science/ Data Science.
- Fellow (Meteorology/ Atmospheric & Environmental Science): First Class Master’s degree in Meteorology/ Atmospheric & Environmental Science.
- senior Hindi Translator: Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or vice versa.
- Superintendent: Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce with 5 years experience in the lower grade or equivalent in a similar capacity in administration and related work in a Govt. / Semi Govt./ Public Sector undertaking / Private Sector of repute.
- Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with 3 years experience as UDC or equivalent post in a Govt. / Semi Govt. / Public Sector undertaking/ Private Sector of repute.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce.
- stenographer Grade II: Matric with 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Skill Test Norms: Dictation : 10 [email protected] w.p.m. Transcription: 50 minutes (Eng.) on Computer.
- Lower Division Clerk: Matriculation or equivalent qualification. Knowledge of computer operation and a minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English/Hindi. Typing test will be conducted on a computer.
IIGM Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
IIGM Recruitment Application Fee:
- ₹ 500/- for all the posts.
- The fee should be paid through online mode.
- No fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply for IIGM Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates should apply online through the IIGM Online application portal (erp.iigm.res.in/IIGSR/login).
- The last date for filing online applications is 12/08/2022.
- The hardcopy of the application along with self-attested copies of all relevant documents is sent by Speed Post so as to reach ‘Registrar’, IIG, Plot No. 5, Sector 18, Kalamboli Highway, New Panvel, Navi Mumbai 410 218 by Speed post. The postal cover is superscripted by “ Application for the post of _____ (Post No _____).
- The Last date to receive the hardcopy application is 22/08/2022 by 17.00 hrs
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.