Indian Coast Guard has announced a notification for the recruitment of Asst Commandant (General Duty) – 02/2021 Batch for Men Under Special Recruitment Drive vacancies for OBC/ SC/ ST.
Post Name Asst Commandant (General Duty).
Total Posts: 25
Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (ie.1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Minimum 60% marks Mathematics and Physics as subjects class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty(GD).
Height: Minimum 157 Cm
Chest: Minimum 5 Cm Expansion
Weight: Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable
Eye Sight: 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass, 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
- Candidates should born between 01-07-1996 to 30-06-2000
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-12-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 27-12-2020
- Date of Availability of Admit Card: 06 to 10-01-2021
- Date of Preliminary Selection: 20-01 to 20-02-2021
- Date of Final Selection: Tentatively from End Feb to Mid Apr 2021
- Date of Merit List Availability: May 2021
Notification: Click Here