Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Asst Commandant
Indian Coast Guard has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant General Duty, Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA) & Technical (Engineering & Electrical) for 02-2022 Batch. Interested eligible candidates can apply for given below the posts. For regular Jobs, and updates keep visiting Jkalerts.com Or Download Our Mobile App for regular updates.
Name of the post:
General Duty (GD),
Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA),
- For Others: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-08-2022 at 11:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-09-2022 upto 17:30 hrs
- Date for Exam: Nov 2022 to Jun 2023
- For General Duty: Candidates should Born between 01-07-1997 to 30-06-2001 (Both dates inclusive)
- For Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA): Candidates should Born between 01-07-1997 to 30-06-2003 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Technical (Mechanical, Electrical/ Electronics & Law): Candidates should born between 01-07-1997 to 30-06-2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
(i) Asst Commandant (GD), Technical: 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
(ii) Asst Commandant (CPL-SSA) (Men/Women): Minimum 162.5 cms and maximum 197 cms, leg length minimum 99 cms.
(B) Weight. Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
(c) Chest. Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
(d) Eye Sight.
(i) Asst Commandant (GD) 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass.
6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
(iii) Asst Commandant 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other
CPL holders (SSA) correctable to 6/6.
(iv) Asst Commandant (Tech) 6/36 6/36 – Uncorrected without Glass.
6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass
For applying Please Visit: https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
Download Indian Coast Guard Complete Notification PDF
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.