Indian Navy Recruitment 2020.
Indian Navy has published the recruitment notification for a four-year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021. Interested unmarried male candidates, who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam, can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 on the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in from 06 October 2020.
The selected candidates will be distributed among Education, Executive and Technical branches of Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA.
10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Jan 2021
- Education Branch – 05 Posts
- Executive & Technical Branch – 29 Posts
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII)
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank published by NTA
Born between 02 Jul 2001 and 01 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive).
How to apply?
Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 06 October to 20 October 2020.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 06 October 2020
- Last date for submission of online application – 20 October 2020
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form – 06 October 2020