IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2020
IRCON invites application from eligible candidate for Additional General Manager, Joint General Manager & Other Posts.
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 5200 crores in the year 2019-20.
The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.
Name of the Posts:
Additional General Manager, Joint General Manager & Other
Total no of Posts=06
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING:-
1. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
2. Eligible candidates have to apply in prescribed format through off line mode only. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id in order to facilitate faster communication.
3. Application neatly typed on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format should be sent to Dy. General Manager/ HRM,
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of
i. Matriculation certificate for DOB proof.
ii. All certificates and marksheets of Qualification (Graduation/Post Graduation/Professional) and other qualifications,
iii. Experience certificates for previous organization and current organization clearly indicating the length and line of
experience and pay scale as per eligibility conditions.
iv. Preferably NOC/Forwarding of application through proper channel of the present organization. (Please refer clause
A-2 of this Advertisement)
v. Community certificate/Ex-Serviceman certificate/J&K certificate (for age/fee relaxation), if applicable.
vi. Proof of Pay scale/CTC in their present organization as applicable
vii. Valid ID proof (PAN/Driving License/Voter id card/Aadhar).
4. Application duly signed by candidate, with passport size photograph affixed & accompanied by copy of above said
documents must be sent in a sealed envelope super scribing: Application for regular post of …………………… vide Advt.
No. 04 / 2020.
Note: Any application received without copy of complete documents/signature/photograph/DD (as applicable) will
5. Candidates should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required. In case CGPA/OGPA/DGPA is
mentioned in marksheets, following criteria may be applied:
• In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by university/institutes: “if university/institute do
not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than
minimum 6 on 10-point scale will be considered as 60%. On any scale different from 10 point scale the score
will be prorated accordingly.
• In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Wherever
CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the
online application as per norms adopted by concerned university/institute. A certificate to this effect may be
obtained by the candidate from the university/institute, which shall be required to be produced at the time
6. If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority
as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt. of India in proper format will be accepted. Please note, that an
OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to
“creamy layer” in the OBC.
7. In the online application format, there is a column for “Details of ERP/Computer Proficiency”. In this particular column,
candidates have to provide the details regarding their knowledge/proficiency in Computers or in ERP with details of
any diploma/certifications in the same.
8. Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are
correct. Only duly signed applications will be considered.
9. Any communication/corrigendum/notification related to any post of this advertisement will be uploaded on
IRCON’s website only
Full Notification: Click Here