IUST Islamic University of Science & Technology, Awantipora Jobs Recruitment 2020.
Registrar, Professor Jobs in IUST Awantipora Kashmir.
ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY AWANTIPORA, KASHMIR JOBS DETAILS.
Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST), Awantipora, Kashmir invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the following posts:
- Professor, Watson-Crick Centre for Molecular Medicine.
- Professor, Mantaqi Centre for Science and Society.
1. Candidates are required to apply online through University website www.islamicuniversity.edu.in.
2. Detailed advertisement notice shall be www.islamicuniversity.edu.in on 24-06-2020.
available on the university website
3. Mode of appointment: Direct/ Deputation.
Date of availability of online application 24 – 06 – 2020
Last date of submission of online application 23 – 07 – 2020
Last date of submission of hardcopies 24 – 07 – 2020
Post Date 22 Feb 2020.
IUST KASHMIR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW
For engagement of Contractual Assistant Professors on need basis Academic Arrangement for the Spring Session-2020
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for walk-in-interview on the prescribed format, which can be downloaded from the University website at www.islamicuniversity.edu.in for engagement of Contractual Assistant Professors on need basis academic arrangement for the Spring Session-2020 in the following discipline. Interested candidates should report to the office of the Dean School of Engineering & Technology, Islamic University of Science & Technology, Awantipora along with all relevant documents in original and a set of xerox copies (self-attested) on 25-02-2020 at 10.00 a.m. positively:
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Eligibility B.E / B.Tech and M.E M.Tech in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech
1. The engagements are purely on need basis for Spring Session-2020 (ending 31-07-2020) or till the posts are filled on a substantive basis, whichever is earlier.
2. No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for appearing in the interview.
3. Candidates should report at the venue 1 hr before the scheduled time for scrutiny of documents.
ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY