ITI Akhnoor Jobs Recruitment 2022 Guest Instructor Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant.
Women ITI Akhnoor Jobs It is informed to the interested and eligible candidates, that this Institute required Guest Instructor for the Academic session 2022-23. The detail is as under:
||Name of Assignment
||Guest Instructor “Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English) (Self-Finance)
||Degree in Commerce/ Arts (with Short-hand & Typing) from a recognized university with one year of experience in the relevant field.
Diploma (Minimum two years) in Commercial Practice from a recognized board with two years of experience in the relevant field
NTC/NAC is in the trade with three years of experience in the relevant field. Desirable: Preference will be given to a candidate with Craft Instructor Certificate (CIC) in the relevant Trade.
Document Required ITI Akhnoor Jobs:
The duly completed Application Form in the prescribed format must be accompanied by the self-attested copies of the following certificates/documents.
- Academic/Technical Qualification Certificate/Marks Certificate.
- D.0.B Certificate.
- Aadhar Card
- Character Certificate.
- Experience certificate, if any.
- Domicile Certificate (Should be produced at the time of engagement
- in case of age bar, Govt. Recruitment rules shall be followed.
Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of ITI www.itiwomenjammu.com
The criteria for Engagement of the candidate as Guest Faculty and remuneration to be paid shall be observed strictly as per the Directorate of Technical Education J&K Guidelines issued under endorsement No. DTE/101/P280-11/2231-75, dated 27/8/2018 and Circular no. DTE/101/Misc/212-11 Act/236- 240, dated 19/10/17
- The Engagement of Guest faculty will be for the Academic session 2022-23 only on a need basis. The assignment of the engage shall be terminated without any prior notice whenever the undersigned desires/due to nonperformance by the engage /if regular appointments/ transfers are made by the Department.
- The undersigned reserves the right to reject any application/candidature of the candidate or advertisement without assigning any reason thereof.
- The candidates engaged shall have to maintain proper discipline and punctuality and shall have to work to the entire satisfaction of the students as well as the Principal. Indiscipline of any kind will entail disengagement. The assignment is subject to the condition that 75% of the admission in the Self Finance Trade.
- The engaged candidate shall have to execute an agreement with the Department on the prescribed format duly attested by the First class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that they shall have no claim for permanent absorption in the department on the sole ground of their engagement as Guest Faculty for the specific period.
- More submission of application or eligibility shall not entitle any candidate to this engagement and the engagement shall be made only as per the requirement available. An incomplete application (not supported with documents) shall be rejected without any notice to the candidate.
Email: [email protected]
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.