ITI Billawar Jobs recruitment 2022 Guest Faculty posts. Engagement of Guest Faculty in Govt ITI Bhaddu for the Academic Session 2022-23
ITI Billawar Jobs In pursuance to the Directorate of Skill Development J&K, a letter issued under endorsement No:-DSDD/22/Cir/459-61 Dated: 13-07-2022. Applications on plain paper are invited from the interested candidates for engagement of Guest Faculty in Govt. ITI, Bhaddu/Billawar for conducting classes during the session 2022-23 in the following trades on the basis of prescribed qualifications mentioned against the trade. Interested candidates will submit the applications to this Office during working hours in the prescribed format forming annexure “A” to this advertisement notice up to seven days from the date of publication of this notice. The selection of the candidate will be done strictly on the basis of merit, higher relevant qualifications, and experience as per guidelines set by Director, Skill Development Department J&K from time to time.
Document Required of ITI Billawar Jobs:
The duly completed Application Form in the prescribed format must be accompanied with the self-attested copies of the following certificates/documents
- Academic/Technical Qualification Certificate/Marks Certificate.
- D.O.B Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Experience certificate, if any.
- Domicile Certificate.
- The Engagement of Guest faculty will be for the Academic session 2022-23 only on a need basis. The assignment of the engage shall be terminated without any prior notice whenever the undersigned desires/due to non-performance by the engage /if regular appointments/ transfers are made by the Department/ otherwise.
- The undersigned reserves the right to reject any application/candidature of the candidate or advertisement without assigning any reason thereof.
- The candidates engaged shall have to maintain proper discipline and punctuality and shall have to work to the entire satisfaction of the students as well as the Superintendent. Indiscipline of any kind will entail disengagement. The engaged candidate shall have to execute an agreement with the Department on the prescribed format duly attested by the First class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that they shall have no claim for permanent absorption in the department on the sole ground of their engagement as Guest Faculty for the specific period.
- Mere submission of application or eligibility shall not entitle any candidate to this engagement and the engagement shall be made only as per the requirement available. An incomplete application (not supported with documents) shall be rejected without any notice to the candidate.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.