ITI Pattan Jobs Recruitment 2020.
Jammu and Kashmir Industrial Training Institute Pattan Guest Faculty jobs.
Applications on prescribed format as per annexure “A” are invited from interested eligible candidates for discharging of the following temporary assignments in this Institute for the academic session 2020-21.
Name of assignment
|Trade to be assigned|
|Guest Faculty (Theory)||Hand Embroidery||Minimum Three years Diploma in Textile Designing/Technology from a Govt recognized Institute.|
Desirable: adequate relevant experience.
The last date for receiving the duly completed application forms alongwith all requisite documents is Fifth
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The assignment is purely temporary and shall be co-terminus with the academic session 2020-21 of the ITI i.e 31st July 2021.
- The arrangement shall instantaneously cease even before 31st July 2021 in the event of posting /transfer of any employee of Department of Skill Development in order to discharge the same assignment.
- The engagement does not fall within any domain of Govt for regularization,special consideration or continuity beyond the specified time frame.
- The candidate engaged shall be paid remuneration @ 250 per demonstration/lecture per day subject to a maximum monthly amount of Rs 7000 (Seven Thousand only) for a Diploma holder andRs 7500 (Seven Thousand Five Hundred only) in case of a Degree holder.
- The selected candidate shall be responsible for teaching of the trainees to the highest quality standards. Exhibition of any laxity unsatisfactory performance or unacceptable behavior/character shall result in instantaneous termination of the assignment.
The selectee shall furnish an undertaking duly sworn in before a First class Judicial Magistrate that all the terms and conditions stated above from Serial No 01 to 05 are acceptable to him/her and that he/ she shall never approach any Hon’ble judicial court of law for regularization preferential treatment or continuance of the assignment beyond the stipulated period.