ITI Srinagar Job recruitment 2020.
Jammu and Kashmir Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) Srinagar: This Institution requires guest instructors in the disciplines as detailed below and the arrangement is meant for one academic session. Accordingly, all the interested/eligible candidates are required to submit their applications on a plain paper along with the following certificates:
- Proof of Residence
- Date of birth Certificate
- Academic Qualification Certificate
- Technical Qualification Certificate
- Higher Qualification Certificate
- Relevant Experience Certificate (If any)
|1||Stenography & Secretarial Assistant (English) (One position under Self- Finance and one position against vacant post)||NTC/ NAC in the Trade with three years experience in the relevant field|
Diploma (AICTE approved) in relevant field with two years experience in relevant field
Degree from a recognized university in the relevant field with one year experience in the
|Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics engineering from recognised engineering College/ University with one year experience in the relevant field|
Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics engineering from recognized board of technical education with two years experience in the relevant field
10th pass examination with NTC/ NAC in the Trade with three years experience in the relevant field and one year Craftsman Instructor Training under CITS
|Degree or diploma in Civil / Mechanical Branch of Engineering with one or two years post|
qualification experience respectively OR
NTC/ NAC in the relevant field with four and three years of post qualification experience
|4||Draughtsman Mechanical (Vacant Post)||Degree in Mechanical engineering from recognised engineering College/ University with one|
year post qualification experience in the relevant field
Diploma in Mechanical engineering from recognized board of technical education with two
years experience in the relevant field OR
NTC/ NAC passed in the draughtsman Mechanical Trade with three years of post qualification
experience in the relevant field
|5||Digital Photography (Vacant Post)||Diploma in photography/ Cinematography/ videography from recognized board of education|
with two years experience in the relevant field.
NTC/ NAC passed in the Digital Photography Trade with three years of post qualification
Note: Preferences will be given to candidate with Craft Instructor Certificate (CIC) in the
The applications will be received by this ITI from 10.09.2019 to 19.09.2020 and original documents will be checked on 21.09.2019
Last date: 19.09.2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The candidates should be the permanent resident of J&K UT only.
- The selectee will be paid Rs. 250/- per lecture that should not exceed Rs.7500/- per month for degree holder and Rs.7000/- per month for diploma/ ITI /CTI pass outs.
- The arrangement is meant for one academic session and the arrangement will cease automatically after the academic session is over i.e. 31.08.2021
- The selectees have to execute an agreement with this Institution to the effect that the selectee will not claim for his/ her absorption in the department on permanent basis or continuation of assignment.
- Preference will be given to the candidates belonging to district Srinagar.
The other terms and conditions will be communicated to the selectees at the time of screening of original documents.
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
CAMPUS 1: Bagh-i-Dilawar Khan, Srinagar
CAMPUS 2: Zainakote, Srinagar
E.mail: infogitisrinagar.org, [email protected]
No: ITI /Sgr/262-66 Dated:-09-09-2020