ITI Udhampur Jobs Recruitment 2022 for Guest Vocational Instructor vacancy. Last date 17-05-2022.
ITI Udhampur Jobs: Applications on plain paper are invited from eligible domiciled candidates of Jammu & Kashmir UT (Udhampur district only) for engagement of following staff required under Normal Scheme on Guest basis for the session 2021-22 only. The completed applications along with all requisite documents should reach in office of undersigned by 17-05-2022 The candidate if engaged should follow below terms and Conditions laid down under the scheme.
|Name of the Post
||Minimum prescribed Qualification
|B.Voc/Degree in Commerce / Arts (with Short-hand & Typing) from a UGC recognized university with one year experience in the relevant field. OR
Diploma (Minimum 2 years) in Commercial Practice from recognised board or relevant Advanced Diploma (Vocational) with two years’ experience in the relevant field. OR NTC/ NAC passed in the trade of Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (English) with three years’ experience in the relevant field.
Terms & Conditions
- Preference shall be given to the local candi ate first.
- The criteria for the engagement and remuneration to be paid shall be strictly followed as per different guidelines issued from time to time by the Directorate of Skill Development J&K.
- The engagement period shall be of academic year 2021 -22 only
- The engagee shall have to execute an undertaking with the Department duly attested by Judicial Magistrate to the affect that He/she shall have no claim for permanent absorption on the basis of this engagement.
- The services of engagee shall be terminated without any prior notice whenever engagement period expires/Non-performance of candidate/regular appointment by JKSSB/transfer made by the department whichever is earlier.
- Retired Govt, officials up to the age of 64 years can also apply for the said post subject to the non-availability of eligible unemployed applicants.
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR
Office of the Superintendent Government Industrial Training Institute Udhampur
In pursuance to Directorate of Skill Development Jammu’s letter No. DSD/101/3916-19 Dated:-01-12-2021,
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test