ITI Udhampur Jobs Recruitment 2022. Guest Vocational Instructor vacancy.
ITI Udhampur Jobs Applications on plain paper are invited from eligible domiciled candidates of Jammu & Kashmir UT (Udhampur district only) for engagement of the following staff required under Normal Scheme on a Guest basis for the session 2022-23 only. The completed applications along with all requisite documents should reach in the office of the undersigned by 25-07-2022 The candidate if engaged should follow below terms and conditions laid down under
Terms and Conditions:
- Preference shall be given to the local candidate first.
- The criteria for the engagement and remuneration to be paid shall be strictly followed as per different guidelines issued from time to time by the Directorate of Skill Development J&K.
- The engagement period shall be for the academic year 2022-23 only
- The services of the engagee shall be terminated without any prior notice whenever the engagement period expires/Non-performance of candidate/regular appointment by JKSSB/transfer made by the department whichever is earlier.
- Retired Govt. officials up to the age of 64 years can also apply for the said post subject to the non-availability of eligible unemployed applicants.
- The engagee shall have to execute an undertaking with the Department duly attested by Judicial Magistrate to the effect that He/she shall have no claim for permanent absorption on the basis of this engagement
In Pursuance of the Directorate of Skill Development J&K’s circular under endorsement No. DSDD/2022/Circular/e/459-61 Dated: -13-07-2022,
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.