Jammu and Kashmir Sports Council Jobs Coaches/mentors posts.
Applications through offline mode in prescribed format are again invited from the domicile of J&K for engagement of past champion Athletes as Coaches/mentors in the following Jk Sports disciplines at the Centres approved by SAI under Khelo India District Level Centres to stréangthen the Sports ecosystem on the grass root levels & also to have a sustained source of income for proponents: –
||Name of the District
||Name of Sports Discipline
||Name of Sports Centre
||i. Indoor Sports Hall, Qaimoh, Kulgam.
||i. Playing Field Banihal, Ramban
The applicants who fulfil the following eligibility criteria Shall apply in the prescribed format duly supported by coaching experience, Sorts achievements, Academic/technical qualification certificates, I.D. & address proof:-
|Orders of preference
||Represented India at a recognized International competition under-recognized NSF/ Association of respective Spart.
||Represented India at a recognized International competition under-recognized NSF (Association of respective Sport.
||Medal winner at Senior National Past championship conducted by recognized NSF OR Medal winner at Khelo India Games
||Part of medal-winning team at Senior National past championship conducted by recognized NSF OR Part of the medal-winning team at Khelo India Games
||Medal winner at National AU Past championship
||Part of medal-winning team at National AIU past championship
||Represented State in Senior National Past Championships conducted by recognized NSF OR Participation in Khelo India Games
||Represented State In Senior National Past Championships conducted by recognized NSF OR Participation in KhelO India Games
Terms and conditions: –
- The maximum age on the last date of receipt of application should be 40 years, However, relaxation shall be accorded in deserving cases up to 01 years subject to the condition that the candidate has represented in recognized International competitors
- Incomplete application forms without requisite documents shall not be entertained.
- The engagement is purely temporary and shall not confer any night for regularization.
- The prescribed eligibility criteria are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the applicant to engagement
- Candidates are advised that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information. They are warned that they should in no case alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document nor they should submit or upload a tempered fabricated document which shall be dealt with in terms of the law. It will be mandatory for each past champion Athlete to register themselves as a Coach on the national Sports repository system (NSRS) portal of SAI@https//nsrs.kheloindia.govt.in to become eligible to apply far support under the component.
- Past champion Athletes will be eligible for maximum remuneration of Rs. 3.00 lacs per year subject to the condition minimum number of trainees should not be less than 30 regular trainees in any given Sports discipline.
- Past champion Athletes will be eligible to avail of financial assistance for only one Sports discipline ta which that past champion belongs to. However, Coaches with NIS clarification could also be considered eligible.
- Each Centre must strive to have an equal ratio of male and female trainees.
- Identification of talent pool will be done by respective past champion Athlete in consultation Wilh the Regional Director, SAL of the region/Divisional Sports Officer of J&K Sports Council.
- The agreement/MOU will be entered between JAK Soars Council and the proponent before start of coaching.
- The Khele India Centre. Sub Scheme would be run for a period of 4 years coinciding with the OlympicCycle and Coterminous with Kheio India Scheme
- The minimum academic qualification should not be less than matric.
Criteria for selection of candidates for engagement as coach/mentor will be carried out on the following basis:-
Sports Achievements: (10 points max}
- International Medallist’Participation: 10 points.
- Senior National helo India Games Medallist: OF points(S-7, 5-6 & B-5)
- Medal at All India Inter-University Level 06 points (G-5, S-4, 8-3)
- Participation in Senior Natonal’Khelo India Games: – 03 points.
Educational Qualification (maximum 065 points): –
- Post-Graduation: – 05 points.
- Graduation: – 03 points.
- 10+ 2: – 02 points.
- Matric: – 01 point.
Coaching Experience (maximum 05 points). –
- 05 years: – 05 points.
- 3 years: – O3 points.
- 2 years: – 02 paints.
- 1 year: – 01 point.
Technical Qualification relating to NTS (maximum 10 points). –
- NIS Diploma: -10 Points.
- NIS Certificate Course: – 03 points. E) Interview/Viva: – 20 points,
How to apply: The prescribed application forms shall be available on the Official website of the JAK Sports Council viz Www.Jksportcouncil. in from 1st June 2022 onwards.
The documents along with the application form should reach in the office of the Secretary, JAK Sports Council, New Administrative Block, Bakshi Stadium, Srinagar/Sports House, M.A. Stadium Jammu on or before 15-06-2022 up to 4.00 P.M. Any query for the purpose shall contact Mr. Sahil Chopra on contact no: –+91-9086625103 strictly during office hours only.