Jammu and Kashmir Sports Council Jobs Recruitment 2022 Coaches/mentors vacancies.
Jammu and Kashmir Sports Council Jobs : Due to poor response of applicants for leftover centres, in response to previous notification dated:- 20-12-2021, Applications through offline mode on prescribed format are again invited from domicile of J&K of engagement of past champion Athletes as Coaches/mentors in the following Sports disciplines at the Centres approved by SAI under Khelo India District Level Centres to strengthen Sports ecosystems at the grass root levels & also to have sustained source of income for proponent:-
Jammu and Kashmir Sports Council Jobs details
||Name of the District
||Name of Sports Discipline
||Name of Sports Centre
||Indoor Sports Complex, Nilandrus, Biibehra-Anantnag.
||Indoor Sports Hall, Qaimoh, Kulgam.
||Sports Stadium, Reasi.
||Sports Stadium, Doda.
||Indoor Sports Hall, Kishtwar.
||Indoor Sports Hall Pologround Srinagar
The applicants who fulfill the following eligibility criteria shall apply on the prescribed format duly supported by coaching experience, Sports achievements, Academic/tech- nical qualification certificates, I.D & address proof: –
|Orders of preference
|1 st preference
||Represented India at recognized International competition under recognized NSF/Association of respective Sport.
||Represented India at recognized International competiton under recognized NSF/Association of respective Sport.
||Medal winner at Senior National Past championship conducted by recognized NSF OR
Medal winner at Khelo India Games
|Part of medial winning team at Senior National past championship conducted by recognized NSF OR
Part of medical winning team at Khelo India Games.
||Medal winner at National AIU Past championship
||Part of medal winning team at National AIU past championship
||Represented State in Senior Natonal Past Championship conducted by recognized NSF OR Participation in Khelo India Games.
||Represented State in Senior National Past Championships conducted by recognized NSF OR Participation in Khelo India Games.
Terms and conditions:-
- The maximum age on the last date of receipt of application should be 40 years. However relaxation shall be accorded in deserving cases upto 01 year subject to condition that candidate has represented in recognized International Competitions.
- Incomplete application forms without requisite documents shall not be entertained.
- The engagement is purely temporary and shall not confer any right for regularization.
- The prescribed eligibility criteria are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicant for engagement.
- Candidates are advised that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information. They are warned that they should in no case alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document nor they should submit/upioad a tempered fabricated document which shall be dealt with in terms of law. It will be mandatory for each past champion Athlete to register themselves as a Coach on the National Sports Repository System (NSRS) portal of SAI @https//nsrs.kheloindia.govt.in to become eligible to apply for support under the component.
- Past champion Athletes will be eligible for maximum remuneration of Rs. 3.00 lacs per year subject to the condition that minimum number of trainees should not be less than 30 regular trainees on any given Sports discipline.
- Past champion Athlete will be eligible to avail financial assistant for only one Sports discipline to which the past champion belongs to. However Coaches with NIS certification could also be considered eligible.
- Each Centre must strive to have equal ratio of male and female trainees.
- Identification of talent pool will be done by respective past champion Athlete in consultation with the Regional Director, SAI of the region/Divisional Sports Officer of J&K Sports Council.
- The agreement/MOU will be entered between J&K Sports Council and the proponent before start of coaching.
- The Khelo India Centre, Sub Scheme would be run for a period of 4 years coinciding the Olympic Cycle and Coterminous with Khelo India Scheme.
- Minimum academic qualification should not be less than matric.
- Criteria for selection of candidates for engagement as coach/mentor will be carried out on following basis:-
Sports Achievements: (10 points max)
- International Medalist/Participation: 10 points.
- Senior National/Khelo India Games Medallist : 07 points (G-7, S-6 & B-5)
- Medal at All India Inter University Level: 05 points (G-5, S-4, B-3)
- Participation in Senior National/Khelo India Games: 03 ponits.
Educational Qualification (maximum 05 points):
- Post-Graduation: 05 points.
- Graduation : 03 points.
- 10+2 : 02 points.
- Matric : 01 point.
Coaching Experience (maximum 05 points)
- 05 years : 05 points.
- 03 years : 03 points.
- 02 years : 02 points.
- 01 year: 01 point
Technical Qualification relating to NIS (maximum 10 points):
- NIS Diploma : 10 points.
- NIS Certificate Course : 03 points E) Interview/Viva : 20 points
In case of tie, higher sports achievements of the candidate shall be given preference. Next priority to academic/technical qualification followed by seniority of age for breaking the tie.
The prescribed application forms shall be available on Official website of J&K Sports Council viz www.jksportscouncil.in from 11th of March, 2022 onwards.
The documents alongwith application forms should reach in the office of Secretary, J&K Sports Council New Administrative Block, Bakshi Stadium, Srinagar/Sports House M.A. Stadium Jammu on or before 31-03-2022 upto 4.00 P.M. Any query for the purpose shall contact Mr. Sahil Chopra on contact no:- +91-9086625103 strictly during office hours only.
JAMMU & KASHMIR SPORTS COUNCIL
Administrative Block Bakshi Stadium, Srinagar (May-October),
M A Stadium, Jammu J&K 180001 (Nov-May)
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
Contact No:- 0194-2311207, 0194-2310064, 0191-2570423, 0191-2560771