Jammu University jobs recruitment 2022. JRF, Field Investigator vacancy.
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY & UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU JOBS ADVERTISEMENT Jammu University jobs applications are invited for the following position (purely on temporary/ contract basis) under the research project in the Department of Psychology, University of Jammu, Jammu as per details given below:
Jammu University jobs details:
1. Junior Research Fellow (One Post)
- Essential Qualification:Post Graduation in Psychology/ Social Work with minimum 55% marks and NET/SLET/ M.Phil/Ph.D.
- Desirable Qualification: Experience of data analysis and working in research project.
- Age: Preferably below 40 years.
- Consolidated Emoluments: Fts.31,000/-permonth + HRA.
- Duration: Approximately 09 month/ as per the requirement in the project.
2. Field Investigator (Two Post) Kashmir Division: 02
- Essential Qualification: Post Graduation in Psychology/ Social Work.
- Desirable Qualification: Good communication skills and Experience of data collection, data coding and data processing
- Age: Preferably below 35 years. Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 15,000/- permonth.
- Duration: 03 months (Approx)/ as per the requirement in the project
The documents should reach on the following email [email protected] within 10 days of issue of this advertisement.
For complete details, kindly refer to the university of Jammu website www.jammuuniversity.ac.in
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test
🚆 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝘿 Mock Test