OFFICE OF THE CHILD DEVELOPMENT PROJECT OFFICER, KOT-BHALWAL
Application on the prescribed performs are invited from eligible female candidates for the engagement of Anganwadi Worker on Honorarium basis for Anganwadi centre in the ICDS Block. Kot-Bhalwal District Jammu in the following location.
|S.No.||Name of the Panchayat||Name of AWC/Hamlet||Location of AWC||Post|
|1||Municipality||Barnai-C||Barnai-C (Ward No. 65)||01|
|2||Upper Jandial||Agore-A||Moh. Garhi Agore Ward No. 2||01|
FOR ANGANWADI WORKERS :
Eligibility Criteria as per the Government Order No. 07-SW of 2010 Dated 18-01-2010 and Government Order No 10 SW of 2010 Dated 19-01-2010 in respect of selection of Anganwadi Workers is as under :-
- The applicant must be permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir State;
- Age as on 1.1.2015 should be between 18 years – 44 years;
- Minimum educational qualification is Matric and in case no Matriculation candidate is available, middle pass candidate may be considered; (The Middle Pass Certificate must be duly countersigned by the concerned Zonal Education Officer).
- The candidate should belong to the same Hamlet/Habitation/Morha where the Anganwadi Centre is located. If a suitable candidate is not available in that Hamlet/ Morha the selection shall be made from the Revenue Village/Panchayat.
- The weightage shall be given to the viva-voce and academic qualification on pro-data basis as per the breakup given below
- Matriculation 85 Points
- Viva-Voce 15 Points
The application forms (as per format given in Annexure-A duly filled in and attached with the requisite documents attested by any Gazetted Officer shall reach the office of the undersigned within Ten Days after the Publication of this notification.
Document to be attached with application form (Duly attested by any Gazetted Officer/ 1st class Magistrate)
- Permanent Resident Certificate i.e. State Subject Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Proof of residence of concerned Hamlet/ Habitation issued by the Block Development Officer/ Tehsildar Concerned / Jammu Municipal Authority concerned.
- One self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 51-
Note :- No application form shall be entertained after expiry of the last date.
In complete application, if any, received will be rejected.