Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2018 | CU Jammu Walk-in-Interview
CUJ Jobs : Central university Jammu Employment news :A Walk-in-interview will be held on 29.05.2018 at 11.00 AM for appointment of following temporary positions for ICSSR Sponsored Major Research Project “Participatory Governance and Role of Panchayati Raj Institutions: A Study of MGNREGA in Haryana and Rajasthan States”.
Name of Post(s) Research Associate
Remuneration Consolidated 16000 (per month)
No. of post 01
Qualifications 06 Month M.A, M.Phil./Ph.D/NET in Public Administration/Public Policy/Political Science.
Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates having relevant knowledge in the areas of Governance, Panchayati Raj and MGNREGA.
Name of Post(s) Research Assistant
Remuneration Consolidated 13000 (per month)
No. of post 01
Duration Qualifications 09 Month M.A./M.Phil in Public Administration/Public Policy/ Political Science.
Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates having relevant knowledge in the areas of Governance and Panchayati Raj.
Walk in Schedule Interview will be held on 29.05.2018 at 11.00
Get Free Jobs Notification on Mobile Phone
How to apply
Interested candidates, fulfilling the above qualification, may appear for walk in interview on 29.05.2018 at 11:00 A.M. at Department of Public Policy and Public Administration , Central University of Jammu, Raya Suchani (Bagla), District- Samba (J&K).
Terms and Conditions:
1. Applicants should note that the appointment to be made is purely on temporary basis. The candidate will have no right or claim for any regular appointment in the University.
2. The Appointment is for three months and next extension (3 Month for Research Associate and 6 Month for Research Assistant) will made on the basis of satisfactory performance.
3. The engagement may be terminated at any time by the University without any reason by giving a notice of 30 days.
4. The Honorarium will be consolidated. No other allowances are admissible.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post.
6. Selected Candidates get TA/DA for field visit/data collection according to the ICSSR Guidelines.
7. Candidates shall bring detailed CV along with original documents and one set of photocopy, photographs and publications if any. Any corrigendum in connection with this advertisement shall be uploaded on the University website: www.cujammu.ac.in
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!