OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT SHEEP HUSBANDRY OFFICER REASI
Advertisement notice for filling up of class IV posts (District Cadre) in Department District Reasi.
Applications are invited for class IV posts (District Cadre) Are the permanent residents of the J&K state.
Are on 01-01-2016 not below the age of 18 years; and Not above: –
- 40 years in case of Open Merit.
- 43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates.
- 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates in Government service/ Contractual employees.
Post Orderly(1) RBA 4440-7440 + GP 1300
Chowkidar (1) OM 4440-7440 + GP 1300
The minimum/maximum qualification for appointment of class IV posts shall be matric and 10+2 respectively as prescribed vide SRO-98 of 2008 dated. 7.4.2008.
Application Form duly completed along with attested copies of the following testimonials /documents in the office of the District Sheep Husbandry Officer ( Hall No. 208, Mini Secretariat Block-1) Reasi super scribed as ” Application for District Cadre Post” w.e.f 13-06-2016 to 16-07-2016 from 09 AM to 03 PM on all working days and no application form shall be entertained or accepted after expiry of stipulated period.
- Date of birth certificate (Matriculation certificate)
- Academic qualification certificate.
- Marks certificate of each examination passed (Matric & 10+2).
- Permanent resident certificate.
- Category certificate if any.
- Criteria for Short listing/Selection of class-IV in Sheep Husbandry Department as per guidelines vide Government Order No.l89-ASH of 2015 Dated: 29-12-2015. –
Preparation of short listing according to total vacant posts
|2||Weight-age points for Basic qualification (Matric)||60 points pro rata basis|
|3||Weight-age points for 10+2 qualification||10 points _|
|4||Weight-age points for Gujjar Bakerwal/Chopans/Changpas/Gaddies Community who have not abandoned the profession in rearing Sheep & Goat to be certified by concerned Tehsildar duly countersigned by the District Sheep Husbandry Officer Reasi||10 points|