CLASS IVTH JOBS ANIMAL HUSBANDRY DEPARTMENT UDHAMPUR
Recruitment to Class-IV posts (Attendants) in Animal Husbandry Department Udhampur (District cadre) in the pay Band of 4440-7440+GP of Rs 1300/- under special recruitment rules notified vide SRO-202 OF 2015 dated: 30-06-2015 However, for Class-IV posts reserved under Scheduled Caste Category. The candidate from any district of Jammu and Kashmir belonging to Scheduled Caste category can also apply.
CATEGORY-WISE BREAKUP OF VACCANT POSTS
|Line of Actual Control||Total No. of posts|
(including one backlog vacancy
Pay Band of 4440-7440+GP of Rs 1300/-
- Age: As on 01-01-2017.
- Not below the age of 18 years.
- Not above.
- 40 years in case of General Category
- 43 years in case of reserved Category
- 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates
- 48 years in case of Ex-service man
Basic Qualification Matric Pass and Maximum Qualification 10+2 No additional weight-age shall be given for possessing higher qualification. Application forms duly filled alongwith attested copies of below mentioned documents/testimonials shall be deposited in the complex of the Chief Animal Husbandry Officer Udhampur supercribed as “Application for Class IV posts (District Cadre)” w.e.f. 01-02-2017 to 21-02-2017 from 10 AM to 4 PM on all working days and no application form shall be entertained or arrpntPH after the expiry of stipulated period.
- Date of birth Certificate (Matriculation Certificate)
- Academic Qualification certificate
- Marks Certificate of each Examination Passed (Matric & 10+2)
- Category Certificate if any
5 Permanent Resident Certificate.
6 Character Certificate from Gazetted Officer.