Department of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Jobs under Mahatma Gandhi NREGA State Cell
Applications are invited on the format provided along from the eligible persons for the post of Ombudsman under Mahatma Gandhi NREGA.
Ombudsman under Mahatma Gandhi NREGA.
Total No. of posts:
11 (One Ombudsman for two districts)
1. The candidate must be permanent resident of State.
2. The eligibility for Ombudsman is that the person must be of eminent standing and impeccable integrity with at least 20 years of experience in Public Administration, Law, Academics, Social Work or Management. Experience of working with people or community organization is mandatory qualification.
3. No person who is a member of the recognized political party or a banned organization is to be considered for appointment as Ombudsman.
4. The persons selected as Ombudsman must be physically active and capable of conducting field tours, inspections and visits to remote rural locations in the district, and
5. The Ombudsman is to be appointed for the tenure of two years extendible not more than twice by one year each based on a performance appraisal process or till the incumbent attains the age of 68 years, whichever is earlier. As per the instructions of MoRD, Gol there shall be no re-appointment.
Subject to any notification by the State Government, the Ombudsman shall be allowed a compensation, in form of the fee, of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) per sitting with maximum upper limit of Rs.20000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand Only) per month.
HOW TO APPLY
The application form complete in all respects must reach this Office within 15 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement Notification at the following address either in person or through registered post.
Additional Secretary to Government, (Member Secretary, MGNREGA-SEGC)
Room No: 20 4th Floor, Mini Block, Civil Secretariat, Jammu.