Jobs in Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, Deputy General Manager (Works)
SHRI AMARNATHJI SHRINE BOARD
Chaitanya Ashram, Talab Tillo, Jammu (Nov – April)
Shiv Pora, Srinagar (May- Oct)
Tele:,191-2555662, 194-2501821,Telefax: 0191-2503399/2468250
Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, a statutory autonomous organization, invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for the following post:
|Post||Consolidated Pay||Qualification required for the post|
|Deputy General Manager (Works)||Rs. 25,000/-||Degree in Civil Engineering with experience of 5 years of design and execution of Civil Works, as Assistant Engineer or equivalent in Central/ State Government and/or its agencies or in a reputed company. OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks with experience of 10 years of design and execution of Civil Works|
The appointment shall be on ‘Term Employment’ basis initially for a period of one year, which may further be extended subject to satisfactory performance etc. and shall be governed by the service conditions prescribed by the Shrine Board. The interested candidate may submit their application form in person or by post to the office of Additional Chief Executive Officer, SASB, Chaitanya Ashram, Talab Tillo, Jammu 180002 on the prescribed format available on Shrine Board’s website i.e. www.shriamarnathjishrine.com by or before 05:00PM on 15th March 2016 along with following documents:
- Application with complete Bio -Data (in original).
- Qualification Certificates/ Degrees (photocopies duly self attested).
- Experience certificate (photocopies duly self attested).
- Date of Birth Certificate (photocopy duly self attested).
- One passport size photograph pasted on the application form (duly self attested).
- Photocopy of PRC (duly self attested).
- Address proof (photocopy duly self attested)
- No TA /DA shall be admissible.
- The applications received after the expiry time and date i.e. 05:00 PM & 15.03.2016 shall not be entertained.
- Only those candidates who are in possession of requisite qualification for the aforementioned post shall apply. No person below the age of 18 years or above the age of 60 years as on 01.01.2016 shall be eligible for applying. Those persons, who have superannuated from Central/ State Government and/or its agencies or a reputed company and have not yet attained the age of 62 years as on 01.01.2016, may also apply.
JOIN TELEGRAM | INSTAGRAM | ANDROID APP
Attention Please :
Looking for Govt or Private Job?
Click here to Install Our Official Mobile App to Get Regular Jobs Updates, Breaking News, Results & Current Affairs
More Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir
- THDCL Junior Engineer Trainee Jobs Recruitment 2023
- DRDO Scientist-B Jobs Last Date Extended
- AIIMS Jobs Recruitment 198 Junior Resident Vacancy.
- Lecturer Jobs in Bhargava College Of Education Samba.
- Indian Army 10+2 TES Recruitment 2023
- Intelligence Bureau (IB) Jobs Recruitment 2023 797 Posts.
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below
Websites & Mobile Apps