District Employment & Counselling Centre, Poonch
Recruitment of class-IV posts
Name of the Post
No of Post
4440 – 7440+1300GP
The age of applicant should not exceed the limit as mentioned below
- Minimum =18 years.
- Maximum (General category candidates) = 4O years
- Reserved category candidates. = 43 years
- Physically challenged candidates. = 42 yeas
- Minimum- 10th
- Maximum- 10+2.
The Applicant must be a permanent resident of J&K State and belong to Poonch District.
The applicant must attach self attested photo copies of the following
Certificates/testimonials with the application form.
- Permanent resident certificate.
- Matriculation certificate.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Academic Qualification Certificates.
- Reserved category certificate If any.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Character certificate (from Gazetted officer).
- Self addressed envelope affixed with postal stamp worth Rs.5/-
How to apply:-
(1) The form of application duly filled and completed in all respects should be deposited in person or through registered post in the office of Deputy Director District Employment and Counselling centre Poonch near Khalsa Chowk Poonch.
(2) The provision of J&K Reservation Act & Rules as amended from time to shall apply.
(3) Applications found incomplete in any manner during the Scrutiny of applications shall be rejected without assigning any reason to the applicant.
(4) Candidate found guilty of impersonation of submitting fabricated document or documents which have been tempered with or making statement or false suppressing material information will render him/her liable for criminal prosecution.
No application shall be considered after the expiry of last date.
The application must be deposited within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement notice appearing in the new
Advertise number 01 Dated 25-11-2016