DIVISIONAL LEVEL CLASS-IV JOBS IN DIRECTORATE OF SOCIAL WELFARE
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR DIRECTORATE OF SOCIAL WELFARE JAMMU
SUBJECT : ADVERTISEMENT FOR DIVISIONAL LEVEL CLASS-IV POSTS IN DIRECTORATE OF SOCIAL WELFARE JAMMU
Advertisement Notice No : 01. DSWJ of 2015
Dated : 10.10.2015
Application on prescribed format indicated as Annexure “A” of this advertisement are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu Division for filing up the posts of Class-IV available in the office of Director Social Welfare Jammu in the pay band of Rs. 4440-7440+ 1300 grade pay. The category wise breakup of the vacancies as per reservation rule (SRO 294) is as under:
|S.No.||Total No. of Vacancies||SC||ST||RBA||Social
|Persons with disability||General|
Terms and Conditions:
- The candidate must be permanent resident of Jammu Province.
- The age of the candidate should not exceed the age limit as on 01.01.2015 as
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 40 years for general/ in service candidates
- SC/ST/RBA 43 years.
- Handicapped 42 years.
- Ex-serviceman 48 years.
- Qualification (As per SRO 99 of 2008)
- Minimum : Matriculation from J&K Board of School Education.
- Maximum : 10+2 from J&K Board of School Education.
Note : (The higher qualification certificates accompanied with the application will not be considered).
- Criteria for selection:
- Merit in Matriculation = 60 points (on pro rata
- Merit in 10+2= 20 points (on pro rata
- Viva = 20 points
Total = 100 points
- The application form should be accompanied with documents/ testimonials duly attested :
- Qualification certificate (Matriculation and 10+2 class).
- State subject certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Category certificate if any.
- Character certificate issued by any Gazetted Officer.
- Self address envelope affixed with postal stamp of Rs. 5/-
- Two recent pass port size photograph.
- The application form without above requisite documents/ testimonials shall be out-rightly rejected without intimation to the candidates (s).
- The Selection committee reserve the right to short list the candidates on the basis of merit and availability of posts.
- The only short listed candidates shall be called for interview and they shall produce the original certificates as mentioned at point 5 at the time of interview.
- Address to whom the application should be addressed:
Director Social Welfare Jammu (Chairman Departmental Divisional Level Committee for recruitment to the Class-IV posts) Lower Roop Nagar, near Police Check post Muthi Morh Janipur.
- Last date for receipt of application:
The application should reach in the office of Director Social Welfare Jammu by or before 9.11.2015
- No T.A/ D.A shall be paid to the candidate for participation in the interview.
JOIN TELEGRAM | INSTAGRAM | ANDROID APP
Attention Please :
Looking for Govt or Private Job?
Click here to Install Our Official Mobile App to Get Regular Jobs Updates, Breaking News, Results & Current Affairs
More Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir
- THDCL Junior Engineer Trainee Jobs Recruitment 2023
- DRDO Scientist-B Jobs Last Date Extended
- AIIMS Jobs Recruitment 198 Junior Resident Vacancy.
- Lecturer Jobs in Bhargava College Of Education Samba.
- Indian Army 10+2 TES Recruitment 2023
- Intelligence Bureau (IB) Jobs Recruitment 2023 797 Posts.
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below
Websites & Mobile Apps