EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION MODEL HOSPITAL
(MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT, GOVT. OF INDIA)
Lane No. 2, SIDCO Industrial Complex, Bari-Brahmana, Jammu (J&K) (ISO 9001-2008 Certified)
Phone No.: 01923-220302, Ph/Fax No.: 01923-221105, Email: [email protected]
File No. 192-U/19/15/2015-ISM Dated: 13.02.2016
Invitation of proposal for providing Yoga Instructor in ESIC Model Hospital, Bari Brahmana, Jammu
Proposal is invited from the reputed/recognised non-profit earning Yoga Institutions/NGO’s for providing qualified Yoga Instructor on Part Time basis for imparting yoga training to ESIC beneficiaries in this Hospital on following terms and conditions:
- The Yoga Instructor should preferably possess the following qualifications and experience:-
|A full time regular M.A (Yoga)/ M.Sc. (Yoga) from a recognised University||Nil|
|Degree in Yoga from a recognised University||Nil|
|Any Degree with full time regular one year Diploma in Yoga (after degree) from a recognised University / Institution||One Year|
- The institute will be responsible for providing qualified Yoga Instructor to ESIC Model Hospital, Bari Brahmana, Jammu. No individual Yoga Instructor will be appointed i.e it is contract for service instead of contract of services.
- The engaged Yoga Instructor shall perform 3 Hours duty (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM) for conducting Yoga classes on every working day of Hospital i.e. Monday to Saturday.
- The Monthly remuneration for Yoga Instructor will be Rs 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only) consolidated and payment will be made to the Yoga Institution/NGO on no work no remuneration basis.
- Initially Yoga Instructor shall be engaged for one year but can be extended on yearly basis upto three years on the basis of performance.
- The Yoga Institute shall sign an agreement and deposit the Security Deposit of Rs 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only) in the form of Demand Draft of any nationalized bank in favour of ESI FundA/cNo. 1 and payable at SBI, Bari Brahmana, Jammu.
Interested Yoga Institutions are requested to submit their proposal along with Bio-Data of Yoga Instructors to be provided to this Hospital as well as experience of the Institution in the relevant field latest by 15.03.2016 upto 01:00 PM. The date of opening offender is 15.03.2016 at 02:30 PM in the conference hall of the hospital at 1st floor. Envelope containing proposals will clearly mention the “ Proposal for providing Yoga Instructor”.
The interested Yoga Institutions may be asked to make a presentation of their plan in this regard before a committee constituted for this purpose. No fee/charges shall be paid for this presentation. This organization reserves the full right to terminate the engagement process at any stage without assigning any reason and without any prior notice.
The proforma of application can be obtained from the office of The Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital, Bari Brahmana, Jammu or can be downloaded from the website www.esicmhbb.org & www.esic.nic.in and the application form fee of Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) for each application should be paid in the form of Demand Draft of any nationalized bank in name of ESI FundA/cNo. 1 payableatSBI, Bari Brahmana, Jammu. g^/.