CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU
Bagla (Rahya-Suchaini) District- Samba, J&K-181143
EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION FOR TEACHING STAFF
No.: 12 Dated: 22.09.2015
Applications on the prescribed format are invited from eligible and interested candidates for appointment to the following teaching positions to reach the University by or before 7th October, 2015
|S.NO.||Name of Department||Professor||Associate Professor|
|1.||Swami Vivekanand Chair||01-UR||–|
|2.||Department of Economics||–||02-UR|
|3.||Department of Mass Communication and New Media||01-UR||02-UR|
|4.||Department of Public Policy and Public Administration||01-UR||02 -UR|
|5.||Department of National Securities Studies||01-UR||01-SC|
|6.||Department of English and Comparative Literature||01-UR||01-SC|
|7.||Department of Mathematics||01-SC|
|8.||Department of Sociology and Social Work||01-UR||02-UR|
UR-Unreserved, SC-Schedule Caste, ST- Schedule Tribe
Note: Persons with Disability shall be considered subject to availability and suitability of positions for OH, HH & VH as per reservations.
DETAILS OF PAY, QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR TEACHING POSITIONS
- Professor (PB Rs 37400-67000; AGP Rs 10,000/-)
- (i) An eminent scholar with Ph. D. Qualification(s) in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and / or Research/ Policy Papers.
- A minimum of ten years of Teaching experience in University/College, and/or experience in research at the University/National Level Institutions/lndustries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level. &
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology mediated teaching learning process.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in UGC Regulations 2010 (to be supported by the Documentary Evidence)as amended from time to time.
- An outstanding Professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
- Associate Professor (PB Rs 37400-67000; AGP Rs 9,000/-)
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with atleast 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/lndustry excluding the period of Ph.D research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Contribution to Educational Innovation, design of new curricula and course, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in UGC Regulations 2010 (to be supported by the Documentary Evidences),as amended from time to time.