Government of Jammu & Kashmir
Housing & Urban Development Department
CIVIL SECRETARIAT JAMMU/SRINAGAR
Advertisement Notice Dated: 20-10-2015
In continuation to Advertisement Notice Dated: 14-07-2015, the Housing & Urban Development Department, Govt, of Jammu and Kashmir invites application from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State for the engagement of Sanitation Experts for the implementation of Swachh Bharat Mission in Urban areas of State. The applicants
|who have already applied for the above mentioned||post need not to apply again.|
|Name of the Position||No. of Posts||Honorarium per month (Tentative)||Educational Qualification, Experience, Competence & Aqe|
|1||Sanitation Expert||01||70000/-||B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Public Health with minimum 05 years Experience. Age as on 01.01.2015 not more than 50 years.|
The terms & Conditions are as under:
- The positions are contractual in nature initially for 2 years, renewal of contract shall be considered subject to continuation of scheme. No candidate shall have any right to continue on the said position whatsoever the circumstance may be.
- The candidates are required to submit applications on prescribed form, along with requisite documents and experience certificates of relevant field.
- Application duly filled in shall be deposited either in person or by Regd. Post in office of Member Secretary J&K State Urban Development Agency (SUDA/ Joint Director (P&S) Housing and Urban Development Department Civil Secretariat Srinagar (Room NO. G/16) along with the Bank Draft amounting to Rs, 1000/- in favour of Member Secretary J&K SUDA by or before 30,h October,2015.
- Application forms(s) incomplete in any manner shall be liable for rejection without assigning any reason.
- Application forms with over writing/mutated entries or accompanying fake/forged documents shall be liable to be rejected with or without penalty besides shall attract criminal proceedings.
- Any qualification/experience acquired after the last date of submission of application form shall not be taken into the account for any purpose.
- The prescribed qualification reflects the bare minimum requirements for the job and mere possession thereof shall not be entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- Thecandidateswillbeshortlistedonthebasisofacademicmerit&experienceifthenumber of applicants is large. The ratio in this case shall be 5:1 (minimum) and 10:1 (maximum).
- The filling of vacancy through contractual appointment is subject to availability of funds from Government of India under Swachh Bharat Mission.
- If the performance of any contractual appointee is not found satisfactory, the H&UDD shall have right to terminate the contract before the expiry of two years, with one month’s prior notice to the contractual appointee.
- The H&UDD reserves the right to accept or reject all or any application Form and shall
be at liberty to relax age, qualification and experience in case of deserving candidates