GMC Kathua Job recruitment 2019.
GMC Kathua Walk-in-Interview for Registrars/Demonstrators.
Applications are invited through walk-in-interview for the post of Registrars/Demonstrators from Non-PSC doctor, for the tenure posts of Registrars/Demonstrators in various disciplines of this college for a maximum period of three years as per SRO-25 of 2013 dated 28-01-2013.
Walk-in-interview will be held on 2nd of December 2019 at Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, Govt. Medical College, Kathua) as per the following schedule:
Report time for interview: 11:00 AM
Verification of documents: 11:30 AM
Timing of interview: 12:30 PM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Non-PSC doctors shall be engaged on consolidated pay equal to basic pay for the post of Assistant Surgeon in the Health Department as per SHO-93 dated 15-04-2009 plus dearness allowance.
The maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on cut off date.
The list of documents to be attached with the application:-
1. Attempt certificate of Ist, 2nd, pre-final and final MBBS examination issued by the concerned university.
2. MBBS, MD/MS Degree/Diploma in concerned subject (MD, MS candidates will be preferred).
3. Internship completion certificate.
4. Distinction/National scholarship/Honours/Medals/Academic merit certificate.
5. House job certificate (Sr/Jr) issued by the concerned principal or equivalent, recognized authority.
6. Professional publications in a MCI permitted indexed standard medical journals, if any.
7. Date of birth as per matriculation certificate.
8. Affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate declaring that the applicant has not done Registrarship/Sr. Residency earlier within or outside the j&K State.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview as per the rules/order issued.
Vacancies are available in the discipline of Physiology, General Medicine, TB & Respiratory Diseases, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Paediatrics* General Surgery, Orthopedics, Radio-Diagnosis, Radiotherapy and Anaesthesiology.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.