Govt Dental College GDC Srinagar Jobs Recruitment 2019.
Applications on the prescribed format from the permanent residents of J&K State are invited on payment of Rs. 500/= (Rupees Five Hundred) Only against proper G. R to the tenure posts of Registrar in the below mentioned discipline of this College as per the relevant rules in vogue for a period of one (1) year in the first instance further extendable on year to year basis upto maximum of three (3) years subject to Satisfactory work and conduct certificate from the concerned HOD:-
Name of specialty 01. Pedodontics
Name of the Post Registrar
No. of post 1 (one)
The application form can be had from the office of Principal/Dean, Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Srinagar during office hours on all working days upto 30-10-2019. The application form complete in all respects should reach the
office of the undersigned alongwith the following documents, self attested upto 30-10-2019 at 03.00 PM:-
01. BDS Degree & Internship completion certificate.
02. Marks certificate of all the BDS Examinations.
03. MDS Marks certificate/Degree (if any),
04. House Job certificate issued by the Principal of the College concerned (if any).
05. Registration Certificate (upto-date) of J&K State Dental Council.
06. Attempt certificate of all the BDS Examinations issued by the competent authority.
07. Adhaar Card & Pan Card (Mandatory as per DCI).
08. Rural Service certificate (prior to post-graduation) issued by the Director Health Services (if any).
09. Field Service Certificate (after post-graduation) issued by the office of Director Health Services (if any).
10. Distinctions/Scholarship/Honours/Medals certificate issued by the office of competent authority (if any).
11. Extra curricular activity certificate from competent authority (if any).
12. Professional publication in a standard Medical Journal (if any).
13. Date of Birth Certificate.
14. State Subject Certificate.
CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY
01. The in-service candidates from Health Department shall follow the policy/guidelines issued by the Govt. vide Order
No. 164-HME of 2012 dated 2.3.2012 followed by Govt. Order
No. 474 – HME of 2014 Dated: 11-08-2014.
02. The in-service applicant has to forward his/her application form through proper channel.
03. The in-service doctors shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the prior permission of the Administrative Department as per the policy/guidelines issued by the Govt. vide Order No. 164-ME of 2012 dated 2.3.2012.
04. The doctors who are not in government service shall be paid consolidated pay equal to the revised basic pay which corresponds the minimum of the pre-revised scale for the post of Medical Officer in Health Department as per SRO 193 dted 24-04-2018 + deareness allowance (mentioned in the SRO-24 dated 10-01-2019)
05. The Maximum age of the candidate at the time of submission of application should be 50 years.
06. The applicant should be BDS or equivalent as recognized by the Dental Council of India.
07. The applicant having Post Graduate (MDS) qualification in the concerned discipline as recognized by the Dental Council of India will be given preference in terms of Govt. Order No. 706-HME of 2007 dated 11.1.2007.
08. Those doctors who have already completed their tenure/working as Registrar /Tutor/Demonstrator or on any
other Teaching Post after their Post Graduation in the discipline in any institution as recognised/approved by Dental
Council of India within or outside the State need not apply and their application forms shall not be considered. However, this restriction shall not be applicable in respect of such doctors who have done their Registrarship /Tutorship/Demonstratorship in the discipline prior to the passing of ther post-graduation.
09. The applicants who have earlier been appointed as
Registrar/ Demonstrator/Tutor in any discipline in the institution as recognised/approved by Dental Council of India, but have not completed their tenure for one reason or the other shall not be considered.
10. The application form should be accompanied with an undertaking having stamps of proper value duly attested by the Notary declaring that he/she has not done/working as Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor or any other Teaching Post
after their Post Graduation in the discipline in any Institution as recognised/approved by Dental Council of India within or outside the State.
11. A recent passport size photograph should be pasted at the appropriate place in the application form.
12. The candidates shall abide by all the instructions issued by the Administrative Department as well as Dental Council of India from time to time in this regard.
13. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
The eligible candidate shall have to appear for interview before the Selection Committee in the office chambers of the
undersigned for which dates shall be notified separately.
The selection of the candidate will be made in accordance with the orders issued by the Government for the purpose and on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview.
The engagement of the doctor as Registrar shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1. Tenure appointment shall be subject to work and conduct of the doctor in the College/Hospital remaining satisfactory during his/her tenure. In case of misconduct or negligence in duties or found indulging in strike or any other activity which affects the Hospital services/patient care, the tenure engagement of doctor shall be terminated without any notice.
2. The doctor shall be whole timer and shall not engage himself/herself in private practice and in lieu of the loss of practice he/she shall be entitled to non-practicing allowance as admissible under rules. In the event of those doctors found resorting to private practice, their engagement will be terminated without any notice and disciplinary action under rules will be taken against them.
3. The selected doctors shall be asked to give an undertaking duly sworn in before the 1st Class Magistrate to the effect that he/she has read all the terms and conditions and shall abide by the same before he/she is allowed to join after engagement.
GOVERNMENT DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL SHIREEN BAGH, SRINAGAR
EMAILADDRESS: [email protected]
PHONE NO: 0194 – 2504701, 0194 – 2504702.
FAX NO: 0194 – 2504703.