Govt Jobs in Directorate of Handicrafts Kashmir/Jammu Divisions, Class-IV Recruitment in Handicrafts
Applications on the below given format are invited from eligible candidates for the below mentioned Class-IV vacancies.
Details of posts and Pay scale:-
| ||State Cadre:-|
| ||Divisional Cadre. Kashmir.|
Divisional Cadre. Jammu.
The minimum and maximum qualification for the post is Matric and 10+2 respectively.
Age:– The minimum/maximum age of the applicant as on 01-01-2017 should be:-
- Minimum not below 18 years and
- Maximum not above 40 years in case of General Category candidate,
- 43 years in case of SC^ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates,
- 42 years in case of physfeally challenged candidates,
- 48 years in case of ex-servicemen.
How to apply :
The applications completein all respects should be submitted personally or sent by post to Director Handicrafts, J&K Exhibition Grounds (Kashmir Haat) Srinagar/Camp Office, Jawahar Lal Nehru Udyog Bhawan Rail Head, Jammu by or before 20th of February 2017:-
Last Date :
20th of February 2017
- Eligibility:- The applicant should be a permanent resident of J&K State.
- For Divisional Cadre (Kashmir) candidate should be a resident of Kashmir and for Divisional Cadre (Jammu) candidates should be resident of Jammu Division. For State Cadre posts both can apply.