Govt Polytechnic Jammu Jobs Recruitment engagement of Guest Faculty for the academic session 2019-20.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Guest Faculty In Heritage Craft Course (Basohll Painting) at Government Polytechnic Jammu for the academic session 2019-20 for the following temporary posts.
Theory Instructor (Basohli Painting)
Degree in Fine Arts (BFA). Rs.250/- per lecture with maximum of Rs. 15000/- per month
Practical Trainer (Basohll Painting)
Matric pass with 05 years experience as Artisan in ‘Basohll Painting’ trade, registered with State/ Central Department as Artisan. Rs.250/- per lecture with maximum of Rs. 12000/- per month
How to apply
The Application Form on the prescribed format (Annexure-A) accompanied with self-attested copies of the following documents must reach the office of the undersigned by or before 14.11.2019 and no Application Form shall be entertained after the said date In any case.:-
1. Academic/ Technical Qualification. (Certificate/Mark sheets)
2. D.O.B. Certificate.
3. Experience certificate, if any.
Terms and Conditions:-
1. 80 Points shall be kept for basic qualification and 10 points each for higher qualification and experience on pro-rata basis.
2. The engagement shall be purely on Guest Faculty basis for the session 2019-20 only and the candidate will not claim for permanent absorption.
3. The selected candidates shall follow all rules and regulations of the institution and shall have to maintain proper discipline and punctuality and shall have to work to the entire satisfaction of the students as well as I/c Basohll Painting.