Hiring of Pharmacists under PMBJAK at District Hosptial.
District Health Society Jobs Recruitment hiring of Pharmacists under PMBJAK at District Hosptial Samba.
District Health Society, Samba is going to establish Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushdi Kendra (PMBJAK) at District Hospital Samba with the objective to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all, particularly the poor and disadvantaged, through exclusive outlets “Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendras”, so as to reduce pocket expenses in healthcare. In this regard, District Health Society Samba intends to hire Registered Pharmacists from District Samba to work on profit share basis at Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushdi Kendra (PMBJAK) to be established at District Hospital Samba. Keeping in view the poor response, in this regard walk-in-interviews will again be held on 22.08.2019 at 10 AM in the Office of Chief Medical Officer, District Administrative complex, Nandani Hills, Samba. Eligibility criteria & terms/conditions are as under:-
Post Name Pharmacists
Walk-in-interviews will again be held on 22.08.2019 at 10 AM in the Office of Chief Medical Officer, District Administrative complex, Nandani Hills, Samba
Eligible Criteria for an Applicant:-
1. Applicant should be a permanent resident of District Samba and preferably residing in the Medical Block Samba.
2. Maximum age limit is 40 years (Candidates more in age shall be preferred over younger candidates.)
3. The candidate shall be a Pharmacist, registered with J & K Pharmacy Council. Preference shall be given to the candidates having Diploma in Pharmacy or higher related qualification from recognized institute.
4. He/She shall have working knowledge of operating computer for billing purpose.
5. He/she shall be unemployed for which he/she has to give an undertaking to this effect on stamp paper duly attested by IM Class Judicial Magistrate.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. PMBJAK shall be run on 24×7 basis under the supervision of Medical Superintendent District Hospital Samba.
2. Engagement of Pharmacist in PMBJAK is a temporary arrangement for three years on performance basis and shall not confirm any right for his /her permanent absorption/ regularization in the department and can be terminated any time without notice.
3. Out of total 20% margin on MRP of each drug as per guidelines .registered pharmacists shall be provided 15 % (each Pharmacist =7.5%) of margin on MRP of each drug and rest of 5% of the margin shall go to Hospital Development Fund of District Hospital Samba.
4. Only medicines supplied by BPPI should be sold at PMBJAK.
5. All the billing should be done by using software provided by BPPI.
6. The Selected Pharmacists shall execute an agreement with the department through Medical Superintendent, DH Samba attested by /” Class Magistrate, that he/she will abide by all the terms and conditions as laid by the department and shall work under the supervision Medical Superintendent, DH Samba and shall not claim any regular appointment/regularization In the department in lieu of this agreement.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply
Interested eligible candidates may walk in for interview on 22.08.2019 at 10 am at the office of Chief Medical Officer, District Administrative Complex, Nandani Hills Samba along with one coloured passport size photograph and original documents with a set of photocopies of the relevant documents, superscribing the name of the post applied for.
Download Application Form
JOIN TELEGRAM | INSTAGRAM | ANDROID APP
Attention Please :
Looking for Govt or Private Job?
Click here to Install Our Official Mobile App to Get Regular Jobs Updates, Breaking News, Results & Current Affairs
More Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir
- Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2023
- ECIL Technical Officer, Project Engineer Jobs 70 Posts.
- NVS PGT, TGT Recruitment 2023 321 Posts
- JKPSC Jobs Recruitment in Dental Colleges.
- JKPSC Assistant Engineers Jobs 2023.
- Designer/design consultant Jobs in IICT Srinagar.
- Assistant Registrar, Section Officer and Head Assistant Jobs.
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below
Websites & Mobile Apps