JK Bank Jobs in Allahabad Bank ,Canara Bank ,Indian Overseas Bank, Syndicate Bank ,Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India ,Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India ,Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra in J&K
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2019 & January 2020.
Total Posts : 12075
J&K Posts : 63
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable. Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate ExServicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 09.10.2019. Such certificates should be dated on or before 09.10.2019.
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2019)
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 28 Years
Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Allahabad Bank ,Canara Bank ,Indian Overseas Bank, Syndicate Bank ,Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India ,Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India ,Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra.
Examination Centre in J&K
Preliminary Examination Centre Jammu, Samba, Srinagar
Main Examination Center Jammu, Srinagar
For Others: Rs.600/- (Inclusive of GST) For SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates: Rs. 100/- (Inclusive of GST) Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to apply Procedure for applying online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-IX)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their – Photograph – Signature – Left Thumb Impression – A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
(5) The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 17-09-2019
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 09-10-2019
Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2019
Date for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 25-11 to 30-11-2019
Date for Download of call letters for Preliminary Online Exam: November 2019
Date for Preliminary Exam: 07, 08, 14 & 21-12-2019
Date for Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result: December 2019/ January 2020
Download of Call letter for Main Online Exam: January 2020