INDIRA GANDHI GOVT. DENTAL COLLEGE, JAMMU JOBS
Public Health Dentistry
Recognized BDS/MDS Degree in the concerned discipline, candidates with higher qualification (MDS in the subject) in the concerned subject will be preferred.
- For In- Service candidates:-
- The In -Service doctor shall carry the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay as admissible under rules.
- The in-service doctors shall be allowed to participate in the selection, process only with the prior permission of the Administrative Department, for the purpose, they should route their application forms through Administrative Department. No advance copy shall be entertained.
- For Non- PSC candidates (Not in-service):-
- The Non- PSC doctors shall be appointed as per SRO 24 of 2013 and shall be paid a consolidated pay equal to the post of Dental Surgeon in the Health Department as per the SRO-93 of 2009 dated 15-4-2009 plus DA
- General Conditions of eligibility for all candidates:-
- The doctors who were earlier appointed as Demonstrator but had left the Demonstratorship before completing their tenure need not apply.
- Those doctors who have already completed their tenureship as Demonstrator in any discipline need not to apply and their application forms shall not be considered.
- The application should be accompanied with an affidavit duly attested by the 1 st class Magistrate declaring that the applicant has not done Demonstratorship earlier within or outside the State (J&K) in any discipline.
- A passport size photograph should be pasted at the appropriate place in the application form.
Last date for issue/receipt of application forms & interview in the office of the under signed by hand /by post is asunder:-
Sale of forms = 8-11-2016 to 24-11 -2016
Receipt of forms upto = 03-12-2016
Date of interview = 09-12-2016 at 11 AM.
How to apply::
Applications on the prescribed form which can be had from the Accounts Section of this college on payment of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five hundred only) in the shape of Bank Draft of J&K Bank Ltd. of any branch of the State payable at Jammu, which shall be in the name of Principal Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College, Jammu are invited from the in- service/Non-PSC doctors who are permanent resident of J&K State for tenure post of Demonstrator for a period of three years.
The application forms should be accompanied with attested copies of the following documents/testimonial:-
- BDS degree from recognized university
- Internship completion certificate
- Attempt certificate.
- MDS/Degree from recognized University
- Rural service certificate (Prior to Post- graduation) Issued by the Director Health services.
- Rural service certificate (After Post- graduation) Issued by the Director Health services.
- Distinction/National Scholarship/Honors/ Medals /Academic merit certificate.
- House Job experience certificate issued by the Principal concerned or equivalent recognized authority.
- Professional publication in a standard Medical journal, if any.
- Registration certificate (upto-date) of J&K Dental Council.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- State subject certificate.
The eligible candidates shall have to appear for interview before the selection committee in the office chambers of the undersigned along with all original documents for verification.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview. NoTA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.