Indira Gandhi Govt Dental College Jammu Jobs Recruitment 2019.
Application on the prescribed form are invited from PSC /Non-PSC (unemployed) doctors who are a permanent resident of J&K State ior the posts of Demonstrator and Registrar for a period of three years only in the following discipline. The forms can be procured from the Accounts Officer of this college on payment of Rs. 500/-(Rs. Five hundred only) in the shape of Bank Draft of J&K Bank Ltd. Payable in favour of Principal Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College, Jammu.
BDS degree from recognized institutes of the country. The candidate with higher qualification
i.e.(MDS) in the particular discipline mentioned above will be preferred.
Condition and Eligibility:-
1. Incomplete application form in any respect or not attached with relevant certificates Shall be rejected without further communication
a. For In-Service (PSC) candidates:-
1. The in-Service doctor shall be paid salary as per their LPC.:
2. The in-service candidate shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the prior permission of the Administrative Department viz. Health & Medical Education Department J&K. For the purpose, they shall route their application forms through the Administrative Department and “no advance copy shall be entertained”.
b. For candidates who are not in Govt. Service (NON-PSC candidates)
1. The Non-PSC doctors shall be engaged as per SRO-24 of 2019 Dated 10th of Jan 2019 and shall be paid a consolidated pay equal to the post of Dental Surgeon in the Health Department.
c. General Condition of eligibility for all candidates:-
1. The doctor who were earlier appointed as Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor, but has left the job before completing their tenure need not to apply.
2. Those doctors who have already completed their tenure as Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor in above discipline need not to apply and their application forms shall not be considered.
3. The applications should be accompanied with an affidavit duly attested by the 1st class Magistrate declaring that the applicant has not done Registrarship/Demonstratorship/Tutorship earlier within or outside the State (J&K) in above discipline.
A passport size photograph should be pasted at the appropriate place on the application form.
1) BDS degree from recognized University
2) Internship completion certificate
3) Attempt certificate issued by concerned universities.
4) Marks card of all the years of BDS
5) MDS degree from recognized University
6) Rural service certificate (prior to post-graduation) issued by the Director Health services.
7) Rural service certificate (After post-graduation) issued by the Director Health services.
8) Distinction/National Scholarship/Honors/Medals/Academic merit certificate.
9) House Job experience certificate issued by the Principal concerned or equivalent recognized authority.
10) Professional publication in a standard Medical journal, if any.
11) Registration certificate (upto-date) of J&K Dental Council.
12) Date of Birth certificate.
13) State Subject certificate.
14) A copy of Aadhar Card
The eligible candidates shall have to appear for interview before the selection committee in the office chambers of the undersigned along with all original documents for verification.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview as per the rules/orders issued by the State Govt.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
Last date for issue and receipt of application forms in the office of the undersigned by hand/by post is as under:-
Sale of forms 29-10-2019 to 08.11.2019
Last date of submission of form 18.11.2019
Date of interview shall be intimated separately