“INDO-TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE”
(MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS)
GOVT OF INDIA
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR (HINDI TRANSLATOR) – 2015
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force invites applications from eligible Indian citizens (Male and Female) to fill up following vacancies of General Central Service Group ‘B’ Non Gazetted (Non Ministerial) in the following pay scale & allowances as admissible in the Force:-
|Name of Post||Total vacancies to be filled up||Reservation status|
|INSPECTOR (HINDI TRANSLATOR)||15||9||3||1||2|
- Total vacancies includes Backlog vacancies.
- The vacancies may vary due to administrative reasons.
- 10% of the vacancies in UR category are reserved for Ex-servicemen. In case vacancy reserved for Ex-servicemen remained unfilled due to non-availability of eligible or qualified candidates, the same shall be filled by candidates from non-ex-servicemen category.
- Pay Scale – Pay Band-2, Rs. 9300 — 34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- per month.
- For detailed information about pay and allowances, eligibility conditions, format of application form/admit card, procedure of filling the application form, recruitment procedure and tests etc. the applicants are requested to go through the advertisement appearing in the ITBP website i.e. itbpolice.nic.in and Employment News/Rojgar Samachar on 19-09-2015. The applicants are requested to go through eligibility criteria carefully before applying.
Closing Date: – The last date of receipt of application form is 23/10/2015 and for far flung areas the date is 30/10/2015.