Jammu & Kashmir Khadi & Village Industries Board Jobs
In supersession of Advertisement Notice issued vide No:KVIB/01 of 2013 and No. KVIB/02 of 2013 dated 26.04.2013 applications as per format Annexed at Annexure A are invited for the following posts in Jammu and Kashmir Khadi and Village Industries Board from the candidates who possess the prescribed qualification mentioned against each post detailed here under.
|S.NO.||NAME OF POST||PAY BAND||CATEGORY||PRESCRIBED QUALIFICATION|
|03||01||01||01||00||06||Post graduate or M.Com/ Economics preferably M.B.A|
|01||00||00||00||00||01||A bachelor’s degree in law from a university established by Law in India with atleasf2 years continuous practice at the bar.|
|01||00||00||00||00||01||Graduate with Diploma in Journalism (or) Post graduate in Mass Communication|
|02||00||00||00||00||02||Post graduate or M.Com/ Economics preferably M.B.A|
|05||Field Publicity Officer||9300-|
|01||00||00||00||00||01||Graduate with Diploma in Journalism|
|06||Accounts Assistant/ Junior Auditor||5200-|
|13||05||02||02||01||23||Graduate desirable Degree/ Diploma in commerce/ commercial accounting or mathematics as one of the subjects in graduation for knowledge of typing preferably preparation of accounts on computer.|
|04||02||01||01||00||08||Graduate with Economics or Statistics as one of the subject desirable knowledge of typing preferably for preparation of statement on computer|
|13||05||02||02||01||23||Graduate and type knowing with 35 words speed per minute|
|00||01||00||00||00||01||Minimum Matric and maximum 10+2|
|01||00||01||00||00||02||Matric preferably trained in basic Apiculture|
APPLICANTS BASIC ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
The Applicant must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir State as defined in Section 6 of Constitution of J&K State.
Age as on 01.01.2016 Minimum 18 years; and Not above;
40 years in case of open merit.
43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates.
42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees.
HOW TO APPLY AND PROCEDURE FOR SELECTION
- A Bank draft /Bankers Cheque /Pay order for an amount Rs.300 drawn in favour of J&K Khadi and Village Industries Board payable at Srinagar should be attached with application form.
- Candidate must possess the academic /Technical qualification obtained from a recognized university /Board and fulfill all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post for which the applicant applies by or on the last date fixed for receipt of application forms.
- In service candidates may apply through his/her employer, if he/she possess the required qualification prescribed for the post for which the candidate applies.
- The application form should be filled in neatly and legibly with blue or black Ball pointed Pen.
- A photograph cut to the size of space earmarked for the purpose in application form dully attested by a Gazetted officer should be pasted therein.
- Candidates who are eligible for more than one post are required to apply separately for each post.
- Candidate shall attach self-attested copies of following documents with his/her application form.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Permanent Resident certificate.
- Qualification certificate(s) along with marks card(s).
- Reserved category certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Experience/Training certificate issued by the designated/ competent authority.
- The application form dully filled in the prescribed format as per specimen given and completed in all respects should be deposited personally or forwarded through registered/speed post /Courier to the office of Administrative Officer J&K Khadi and Village Industries Board Old Secretariat Srinagar-190001 by or before 25.10.2016.
- The last date for submission of application forms as prescribed above shall be the cut of date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post.
- The age limit, however, is determinable with reference to the first of January 2016.
- Any qualification /experience accrued after last date of receipt /submission of application forms shall not be taken into account for any purpose.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION OF ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES.
MODE OF SALARY
The mode of salary for the candidates appointed in terms of the instant advertisement notice shall be same as applicable to newly selected candidates by PSC/SSRB or any other recruiting agency in J&K State for appointment in the Government service.
For more Detials
Khadi & Village Industries Board
OLD SECRETARIAT SRINAGAR
[email protected] /
ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO: KVIB/01 OF 2016 DATED: 08.10.2016