J&K Child Welfare Committee (CWC) and Juvenile Justice Boards (JJB) JKICPS Jobs Recruitment 2019.
Date of Commencement for submission of application forms = 13.02.2019
Last Date for submission of application forms = 23 .02.2019
Applications, on prescribed format annexed herewith as Annexure’A’, are invited from eligible candidates for the following vacant positions in terms of section 30 of the J&K Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2013 initially for a period of one year.
|Position||No. of Positions||Districts|
|1||Chairperson CWC||04||One each in District Srinagar, Pulwama, Reasi and Kupwara|
|2||Member CWC||14||One each in Anantnag, Reasi, Ramban, One Kupwara, Rajouri, Udhampur and Jammu. Two each in District Leh and Poonch. Three in Kargil.|
|3||Member JJB||02||One each in Baramulla and Udhampur.|
|4||CWC Members||22||01 each in (22) Districts of the State await engagement and to be considered as and when a position becomes available within one year of selection.|
- Detail of Positions:
|Position||Qualification||Experience in Children issues||Administrative|
|Post Graduate in Social Work, Psychology, Child Development, Sociology, Education, Law, Criminology. The persons with graduation in any social science discipline may also apply.||Minimum (7) years’ Experience of working on Health, education or Welfare activities pertaining to children||Minimum (5) years|
|Post Graduate in Social Work, Psychology, Child Development, Sociology, Education, Law, Criminology. The persons with graduation in any social science discipline may also apply.||Minimum (7) years’ Experience of working on Health, education or Welfare activities pertaining to children|
|3||Member JJB||Post Graduate in Social Work, Psychology, Child Development, Sociology, Education, Law, Criminology. The persons with graduation in any social science discipline may also apply.||Minimum (5) years in respect of Post Graduates and minimum (7) years’ Experience in respect of Graduates of working on Health, education or Welfare activities pertaining to children|
Terms and Conditions:
- The Chairperson and members shall be entitled to honorarium of 35,000/ and 30,000/ per month respectively.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated date shall be summarily rejected.
- The applications of the candidates not fulfilling the prescribed criteria shall be rejected.
- The Age of the Candidate shall not be less than 35 years and not more than 65 years as 01.01.2019.
- The last date for the submission of applications for advertised positions above shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility (qualification) to apply for the position. Any qualification/ experience acquired after last date of receipt of application form i.e 23.02.2019 shall not be entertained.
- The candidate must produce the original qualification certificates on the date of interview/Viva-voce. Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant original documents/ testimonials on the scheduled date shall not be considered
- Cases of misrepresentation and manipulation of records and documents etc. in any manner shall be liable for prosecution.
- The decision of the Selection Cum Oversight Committee shall be final in the matter ancillary and incidental to the engagement of the applicants.
- The appointee shall be governed as per the terms and conditions laid down under the provisions under the J&K Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2013 and Rules 2014 and as per the instructions issued by Government from time to time.
- The positions advertised are not Civil posts under the Government but positions under a scheme (ICPS).Therefore, the candidate(s) upon selection against a particular position shall have to execute an undertaking in favor of the Mission Director ICPS duly attested by a Judicial Magistrate to the effect that he/she will have no claim/ right to permanent absorption/ regularization in the State Government at any later stage.
- The candidates are required to submit the duly filled applications along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates/documents in the sealed cover only through registered post/speed post to the office of the Member Secretary, SCOC, J&K, 29-D/C near Dee Spa Saloon, Green Belt Park, Jammu, within the stipulated time period.
- Practicing Advocates on selection shall be required to deposit their Advocate License with the Registrar General, High Court and abstain from practicing during their tenure.
- Call letters shall not be issued individually; however, wide publicity shall be given through print and electronic media, official Website (www. jkicps.org) of the ICPS about the venues, dates of the interview/Viva- voce for the information of eligible /shortlisted candidates. Plea of being unaware of the dates/ schedule for interview shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the Interview.
Download Application form