J&K National Health Mission NHM MO Jobs Recruitment 2018
J&K National Health Mission NHM MO Jobs Recruitment 2018 Applications are invited regarding walk-in interview for hiring the services of Medical officers (MBBS),
Hiring will be on contractual basis, under National Health Mission, J&K, against the vacant posts in various Districts of Jammu and Kashmir Divisions as per the list that shall be uploaded on NHM website www.jknhm.com.
Qualification: MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
Age: Maximum age limit up to 65 years
a) Rs.30,000/- per month for rural areas plus incentives as per the criteria laid down for difficult areas; b) Rs.28,000/- per month for full-time Medical Officer under NUHM in Urban areas; and c) Rs.15,000/-per month for Part-time Medical Officer under NUHM.
(i) MBBS-80 Points (ii) Viva-voce – 20 points Note: Item (i) on Pro-rata basis.
Candidates should bring filled application form along with the self-attested photo copies of the documents mentioned under terms & conditions.
How to apply
Application form shall also be available on the official website www.Jknhm.com which is the only and authentic source of information ur at jkalerts with respect to National Health Mission, J&K. This office shall not be responsible for inconvenience caused to anybody due to misleading/ false information made available by any other website(s) and purportedly claimed to be associated with NHM, J&K, in any manner whatsoever.
List of documents to be attached with the application form:
i. Date of Birth Certificate;
ii. Permanent Residence Certificate;
iii. Degree of requisite Qualification;
iv. Marks sheet of all years/ one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the years of the required qualification for the post applied for;
v. Copy of Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India/ J&K State Medical Council.
Interview for the posts of Jammu Division will be held in the office of State Health Society, National Health Mission at Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Near Sainik School, Kandoli Nagrota, Jammu – 181221 and for Kashmir Division at J&K Housing Board Complex, Chanapora, Srinagar -190015. Date of interview shall be notified separately on the official website www.jknhm.com.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidate should be Permanent Resident of J&K State.
2. Number of vacancies in the Districts is indicative and may increase or decrease.
3. Part Time Medical Officers shall be hired in Urban PHCs of the identified Districts and working hours for Part Time Medical Officers shall be from 04:00 PM to 08:00 PM.
4. In addition to the concerned District, candidates may opt for other District where they are willing to serve. Selection of candidates shall be made as per the District-wise merit out of eligible candidates. However, in case of non-availability ur at jkalerts of suitable eligible candidate from the concerned District, State Health Society will consider the candidates on the basis of merit cum preference opted by them.
5. Hiring will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring shall be up to 31st March 2019, and further yearly extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/ approval of the post by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt, of India.
6. Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected outrightly.
7. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated through the website. No individual communication to the candidates shall be made in this regard.
MISSION DIRECTOR NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, J&K Jammu Office: Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Nagrota, Jammu Fax: 0191-2674114; Telephone: 2674244. Pin: 181221