J&K NHM Jobs Recruitment for dialysis centre under PMNDP.
Hiring of Staff Nurses under NHM for Dialysis Centre at Govt. Hospital Gandhinagar under Pradhan Mantri National Dialysis Programme (PMNDP)
As approved by the District Development Commissioner Jammu (Chairman District Health Society Jammu),Applications are invited on behalf of District Health Society, Jammu for hiring of services of below mentioned positions in District Hospital under National Health Mission(NHM).
The application should be addressed to Chief Medical Officer, Jammu (Vice-Chairman District Health Society Jammu ) on the prescribed format.
Post name Junior Staff Nurse
Total Posts 4.
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply on the format given below along with attested copies of supporting documents/certificates which must reach the office of CMO Jammu by post or by hand against proper receipt on or before 20th August 2019.
Based on the screening test,the eligible candidates shortlist shall be called for interview.
2. District merit will be taken into consideration.
3. Qualification indicated above must be completed so for.
4. The finally selected candidates shall have to sign a contract with the District Health Society, Jammu.
5. Remuneration and leaves as per guidelines of NHM.
6. Initially contract will be for the period up to 31 -03-2020, and further yearly extension will be subjected to satisfactory performance of the candidate/approval of the post by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare .Govt of India.ln case performance of the selected candidate is rated un-satisfactory by the controlling officer at any point of time.the contract is liable to be terminated without any notice.
7. District Health Society shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
8. The posts are non-transferable.The selected candidate shall have to work on the same post/institution for which she is selected .
9. Forms not accompanied with all the documents will not be accepted.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates coming for interview.
11. The candidates shall not be entitled to any preferential claim for regular appointment under normal process of selection.