J&K Police Samba SPO Jobs Recruitment 2019.
Advertisement Notice for Engagement of Special Police Officers (SPOs) in J&K Police of District Samba.
Reference: -PHQ J&K Srinagar letter No. GB/M-09/2014-II/56257-70 dated 19-09-2019
Applications as per enclosed proforma are invited from the candidates of permanent residents of District Samba for their engagement as Special Police Officer (SPOs) in J&K Police against the monthly honorarium as admissible in terms of Police of Government for such engagements.
The marks shall be awarded as per below criteria
Additional two marks will be allotted to Candidates from martyrs family & candidates having ITI Diploma & any diploma in cooking.
Note: – All the test shall be qualifying in nature
1. The application forms should be accompanied by attested copies of the following certificates
A. DOB Certificate(Matriculation)
B. Qualification Certificate
C. State Subject
D. Four Copies of recent passport size photographs.
How to apply
The application forms can be deposited in District Police Lines, Shah Balode Samba w.e.f. 01-10-2019 to 15-10-2019 during working days between 10.00 am to 04.00 pm. No forms shall be accepted beyond the prescribed date/time.
1. Application forms incomplete in any manner or not filled up properly shall be rejected
2. The engagement is purely on temporary basis as no claim shall lie for permanent absorption/continues engagement.
3. Indiscipline of any kind including absence from duty shall render the engagement as nullified without any notice
4. Authority Competent shall reserve the right to terminate the engagement at any time without any notice/assigning of cause of disengagement.
5. No preference shall be given to higher qualification.
6. Engagement shall be made on the basis of age factor read with educational rationale in matriculation.