Government of Jammu & Kashmir Office of the Mission Director,
J&K State Rural Livelihoods Mission & Chief Operating Officer, Himayat (DDU-GKY),
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates (permanent residents of J&K State) for filling up of the following contractual posts in J&K State Himayat Mission Management Unit:-
S PM (Skill training & learning Management)
Post-Graduation or equivalent in Management or relevant disciplines including library sciences/ Management/MSW/Development/Research Management/ learning with 7 years of experience:
a. Proven experience in developing curriculum standards for skill/vocational training, Experience in development of NOS/ curriculum development/ L&D in skill would be given preference.
b. Proven experience in undertaking quality assurance in training quality management
c. Knowledge and experience of training / skill requirements in specific industry sectors.
d. Experience in assessing training quality and trainer quality
e. Knowledge and in depth understanding of skill assessment frameworks in national & international context.
f. Experience in designing QA standards and protocols.
SPM (PIA Coordination and Development)
Post-Graduation or equivalent in Management or relevant disciplines.
1. Minimum 7 years’ experience in relevant fields dealing with industry engagements, marketing, sales and partner engagements.
2. Familiarity in local language and in ICT usage skills.
3. Proven experience of handling projects involving forging linkages with industries, NGOs, State/ Local government.
4. Experience in assisting set -up of self-employment initiatives for the skilled youth through incubation preferred.
SPM (IT & Biometrics)
BE in Computer Science /B.Tech computer science/MCA
e. Minimum 7 years’ experience in Information Technology Field.
f. Experience in design, project management of medium scale IT system is required.
g. Experience with Government shall be preferred.
Last Date :: 29.11.2016
The contractual engagement shall be subject to the following conditions:-
Note:The upper age limit for these contractual posts shall be as per the government policy in vogue.
- The selected candidates shall have to work at Srinagar from May to ending October and at Jammu from November to ending April.
- The period of contract shall be initially one year, terminable at one month’s notice from either side. The extension shall be subject to the need of the society and the performance of the incumbent in terms of achievements of targets to be fixed by the Mission.
- The candidates should enclose self attested photocopies of all the relevant testimonials/documents with the application form.
- There should not be any case of criminal nature pending against the candidate in any police station/crime branch/vigilance organization or in the court of law.
- The application form can be downloaded from our official website umeedjk.in. The candidates, if required, may use additional pages to fill in the application form.
- The applications complete in all respects should reach the office of Mission Director, JKSRIM, Jammu at the address given below, by or before 29.11.2016. Any application received after this date shall not be entertained:
Mission Director, JKSRLM, Jammu (H.No.164, Adarsh Vihar, Deeli, Channi, Jammu).
Mission Director, J&K State Rural Livelihoods Mission & Chief Operating Officer. Himayat