JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu -180001
NOTIFICATION NO:03- PSC (DR-P) OF 2016 DATED: 19-02-2016
Applications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the posts of Lecturer in Super-Specialty Hospital Government Medical Colleges, Jammu/Srinagar as per the category-wise break-up tabulated below; –
I) The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 23.02.016.
II) Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
III) Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 23.03.2016.
IV) Last date for submission of fee /bank challan is24.03.2016.
V) Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form alongwith the bank challan duly stamped by the bank authorities and the other requisite documents within two days after depositing fee in the Office of the PSC Complex located either at Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu or Solina, Srinagar as the case may be.
VI) The Commission will not be responsible for any postal/courier delays after the above prescribed last date.
|1. The posts carry the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400|
2. Date of commencement for submission of online applications = 24.02.2016
3. Last date for submission of online applications = 24.03.2016
4. Last date for submission of fee/bank challan = 25.03.2016 Lecturer in Super Specialty Hospital (GMC, Jammu) in Health & Medical Education Department:
|Item No.||Name of the Discipline||OM||RBA||sc||ST||ALC||SLC||Total|
|Lecturer in Super Specialty Hospital (GMC, Srinagar)in Health& Medical Education Department:|
|Item No.||Name of the Discipline||OM||RBA||sc||ST||ALC||SLC||Total|
|Item No.||Designation||Qualification & Experience|
|11&19||Surgical Gastroenterology||M.Ch (Surgical Gastroenterology) /DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology)|
M.S (Surgery) or DNB (Surgery) with two years teaching experience in Surgical Gastroenterology as a Resident/Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor in a Medical College or teaching Medical Institute recoqnised by MCI
|12&18||Surgical Oncology||M.Ch (Surgical Oncology)/DNB(Surgical Oncology)|
MS (Surgery)/DNB (Surgery) or MS (ENT) /DNB(ENT) MS(Orthopaedics)/ DNB (Orthopaedics) or MD(Gynea&Obst)/DNB (Gynae&Obst) with two years teaching experience in Surgical Oncology as a Resident/Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor in a Medical College or teaching Medical Institute recognized by MCI
|13||Medical Gastroenterology||DM(Medical Gastroenterology)/DNB (Medical Gastroenterology)/DM (Gastroenterology)/ DNB (Gastroenterology)|
MD (Medicine)/DNB (Medicine) or MD(Paediatrics) orDNB (Pediatrics) with two years teaching experience in MedicalGastroenterology as a Resident /Registrar /Demonstrator /Tutor in a Medical College or teaching Medical Institute recognized by MCI
MD(Medicine) or DNB (Medicine) or M.D(Paediatrics) Or DNB (Paediatrics) with two years teaching experience in Endocrinology as a Resident/ Registrar/ Demonstrator/Tutor in a Medical College or teaching Medical Institute recognized by MCI
|15&17||Clinical Hematology||DM(Clinical Haematology)/DNB(Clinical Haematology)|
MD (Medicine) or DNB (Medicine) or MD (Pediatrics) or DNB (Pediatrics) or MD (Pathology) /DNB (Pathology) with two years teaching experience in Clinical Hematology asa Resident/ Registrar/ Demonstrator/Tutor in a Medical Colleqe or teaching Medical Institute recognized by MCI
|16&21||Medical Oncology||DM (Medical Oncology)/DNB (Medical Oncology)|
MD (Medicine)or DNB (Medicine) or MD (Radio Therapy) or DNB (Radio Therapy) or MD (Pediatrics) or DNB (Pediatrics) with two years teaching experience in Medical Oncology as a Resident/Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor in a Medical College or teaching Medical Institute recognized by MCI.
Minimum = 18 Years
Maximum = 40 Years
Physically Challenged candidates = 42 years
Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories = 43 years
Candidates in Govt. Service (in respect of candidates = 45 years
already working in H&ME Department)Ex-serviceman = 48 years
Candidates(Doctors) with Super Specialty qualification only = 52 years
- In terms of the Government Order No. 102-GAD of 2007 dated 27.01.2007, the Contractual appointees shall be deemed to be in-service candidates so far as the upper age limit for direct recruitment to Government Service is concerned provided they subsist in contractual appointment as on the date of issue of advertisement.
- Over-aged candidates having exceptional qualification relevant to the concerned subject may also apply at their own risk and responsibility without prejudice to the right of the Commission to reject their Application Form:
- In terms of Government Order No.72-HME of 2014 dated 30.1.2014 the Government has waved off the requirement of two years special training in particular specialty existed in Schedule II of Government Order No.181-HME of 2011 dated 15.3.2011.
- Scheme of Selection:
The Scheme of selection shall be notified separately.
- Examination Fee:
After successful submission of the form online, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch as given below:- General Category = Rs.505.00
Reserved Categories = Rs.205.00
The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
The Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar and Jammu cities.
The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.
The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given herein below:-
Candidates are required to apply online through the website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible,
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY”button at the
bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpeg,*.jpg). □ Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB.
s/ii. By clicking on “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details,then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she canprint. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to editthe detailsby pressing the EDIT button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- Application once submitted cannot be edited.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the e-challan. A counterfoil copy of the application fee payment e-challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit filled by the branch official shall be enclosed with the hard copy to be submitted in the office of the Commission alongwithother requisite documents.
- Submission of fee payment challan shall not be accepted/entertained after cut-off date fixed for the advertisement Notification.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- Certificates to be attached with the photocopy of the application form.
Date of Birth Certificate.
Permanent Resident Certificate.
Educational Qualification Certificate Prescribed for the Post.
- Result Notification of MS/MD/DNB/MCH
- Valid Category certificate as per SRO 294 dated 21.10.2005 as amended from time to time and read with other relevant SRO’s.
- For Physically Challenged Candidates, Disability Certificate on the prescribed format.
- Certificates/testimonials to claim weightage: –
The candidates in possession of the following certificates/testimonials should attach the photo-copies of the same along with the Application Form for claiming the benefit of weightage authorized under Rule 51 of J&K PSC (Business & Procedure) Rules, 1980.
- Grade ‘C’ Certificate in NCC.
- Certificate of an Outstanding Sports Person certified by the Secretary, J&K Sports Council in terms of J&K (Appointment of Outstanding Sports Persons) Rules, 1998.
- Experience against the post in a Government/ Government, recognized institution including the institutions authorized by MCI/DCI /ICAR/ICVR/AICTE/Bar Council of lndia(Certified by the Head of Institution and in case of private institutions to be countersigned by the District/Divisional/State authority of the concerned Government Department and/or Director College Development Council/authorized officer of the university granting affiliation, as the case may be). The weightage shall be calculated at 0.25 points for every completed three months.
- Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct: –
Candidates are advised that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information. While submitting hard copy of the application in the Commission, candidates are warned that they should, in no case, alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them, nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document. If there is any inaccuracy or discrepancy between two or more such documents or their attested /certified copies, an explanation regarding this discrepancy should be furnished.
A candidate who is, or has been, declared by the Commission, to be guilty of:
obtaining by wrongful support of his/her candidature by any means, or impersonating, or
procuring impersonation by any person, or
submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with or making statements which are incorrect, or false or suppressing material information, or resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection, or using unfair means during the test, or
writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter, in the script(s), or misbehaving in any other manner in the examination hall, or
- harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of their test, or
- attempting to commit or, as the case may be, abetting the Commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses may, in addi tion to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, shall be liable;
- to be debarred by the Commission for appearing in the examination, and/or
- to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period:-
- By the Commission from any examination or selection held by them.
- By the State Government from any employment under them.