JKPSC Recruitment 2017, JKPSC Jobs Civil Judge (Junior Division)/Munsiffs Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs.
Applications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic qualifications and age in accordance with the rules laid down vide SRO No.5 dated 04.01.1968 as amended from time to time read with
Name of Post
Civil Judge (Junior Division)/Munsiffs Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs.
The category-wise break-up of the vacancies is given hereunder: –
Open Merit = 07
Resident of Backward Area = 02
Scheduled Caste = 01
Scheduled Tribe = 01
Pay Scale: – Rs.27700-770-33090-920-40450-1050-44770
Eligibility conditions: –
A Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in India;
A Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a member of the faculty of Advocates in Scotland or any other equivalent law degree recognized by the Government of India.
Age as on 1st January 2017:
Minimum = 18 Years
Maximum = 35 Years
Must be a Permanent resident of the J&K State as defined in Section 6 of J&K Constitution.
- Date of commencement for submission of online Application is 06-02.2017.
- Last date for filing of online application complete in all respect is 06-03.2017.
- Last date for depositing the fee is 10.03.2017.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of Application Form alongwith relevant certificates
General Category = Rs.1005.00
Reserved Categories = Rs.505.00
The amount of fee payable shall include Rs.5/- as service charges for the J&K Bank.
Documents to be attached with the photocopy of online application form:-
The following documents/testimonials duly attested by the Ist Class Magistrate under his official seal and stamp should be attached with the photocopy of the Application Form: –
- Matriculate or Secondary School certificate as proof of date of birth;
- University certificates showing that a candidate holds requisite minimum educational qualification as prescribed;
- Certificates of good character from the Principal of the College in which he has last attended and from two responsible persons of status (not relatives), who are well acquainted with him in private life, and are unconnected with his University, College or School life;
- Permanent Resident Certificate; and
- Category certificate, if any, issued under SRO 294 of 2005 dated 21.10.2005 duly revalidated and valid on the last date of receipt of Application Form.
Download Complete Notification