|JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION|
Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu -18001
NOTIFICATION NO: 09 – PSC (DR-P) OF 2016
Applications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the posts of Lecturer 10+2 in School Education Department of the State as per the category-wise break-up tabulated below: –
> The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website (http://www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission from 24.03.2016.
> Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
> Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 25.04.2016.
> Last date for submission of fee /bank challan is 26.04.2016.
> Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form alongwith the bank challan duly stamped by the bank authorities within two days after depositing fee in the Office of the PSC Complex located at Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu, Solina, Srinagar or by post as the case may be.
> The Commission will not be responsible for any postal/courier delays after the above prescribed last date.
> The candidates selected for the posts shall be governed by Jammu & Kashmir Special Recruitment Rules issued vide SRO -202 of 2015 dated: 30.06.2015 notified by the General Administration Department.
> The selected candidates shall have to serve initially for a period of five years in areas notified as zone- III in the transfer policy by the Government vide Order No.622-Edu of 2015 dated:22.12.2015 issued by the School Education Department.
> Pay Scale – The posts carry the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
Note: During the period of first five years the appointee shall be entitled to the minimum of scale of pay along with the grade pay applicable to the post against which he is appointed.
|a)||Date of commencement for submission of online applications =||24.03.2016|
|b)||Last date for submission of online applications =||25.04.2016|
|c)||Last date for submission of fee/bank challan =||26.04.2016|
|Discipline/Category wise breakup of the posts|
|Name of the Discipline||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC||SLC||Total||3% Horizontal reservation for handicapped category|
- Prescribed Qualification
|033 to 067||Master’s Degree in the relevant subject.|
|068||Master’s Degree with certificate course in Stenography from Government ITI and on the basis of qualifying test in shorthand and typewriting for which the minimum speed shall be 80 and 40 words per minute respectively.|
|069||MCA from recognized University or DOEACC B Level Course.|
Note: Syllabus for conduct of written test is available on the website of the commission i.e.
http://www.ikpsc.nic.in except for the item nos: 46,50,51 & 55 to 68 which will be uploaded separately.
|2.||Age as on 1st January 2016:|
|Minimum:||= 18 Years|
|Maximum:||= 40 Years|
|Candidates in Govt. Service:||= 40 Years|
|Physically Challenged candidates:||= 42 years|
|Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories:||= 43 years|
|Ex-serviceman:||= 48 years|
|3.||Scheme of Selection:|
The Scheme of selection shall be notified separately. 4. Examination Fee:
After successful submission of the form online, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch as given below:-
General Category = Rs.505.00
Reserved Categories = Rs.255.00
The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
Centre of Examination:
- The Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar, Jammu, Anantnag, Baramulla, Doda & Rajouri. However, in case the number of candidates from centre is inadequate, centre next in the order of preference given by the candidate shall be allotted to him accordingly. All the candidates shall indicate preferences of the Examination Centre as indicated above.
- The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.
- The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given herein below:-
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website fikpsc.nic.ini of the Commission. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website f jkpsc.nic.in1 and click on the link “Online Application”.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
S Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
- By clicking on “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the EDIT button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- Application once submitted cannot be edited.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the e-challan. A counterfoil copy of the application fee payment e-challan duly authenticated by the bank with fa) branch name & code no and fc) date of deposit filled by the branch official shall be enclosed with the hard copy to be submitted in the office of the Commission.
- Submission of fee payment challan shall not be accepted/entertained after cut-off date fixed for the advertisement Notification.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct: –
Candidates are advised that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information. While submitting hard copy of the application in the Commission, candidates are warned that they should, in no case, alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them, nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document. If there is any inaccuracy or discrepancy between two or more such documents or their attested/certified copies, an explanation regarding this discrepancy should be furnished.
A candidate who is, or has been, declared by the Commission, to be guilty of:
- obtaining by wrongful support of his/her candidature by any means, or
- impersonating, or
- procuring impersonation by any person, or
- submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with or
- making statements which are incorrect, or false or suppressing material information, or
- resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection, or
- using unfair means during the test, or
- writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter, in the scriptfs), or
- misbehaving in any other manner in the examination hall, or
- harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of their test, or
- attempting to commit or, as the case may be, abetting the Commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, shall be liable;
- to be debarred by the Commission for appearing in the examination, and/or
- to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period:
- By the Commission from any examination or selection held by them.
- By the State Government from any employment under them.