JKSSB Recruitment 2016 76 posts Divisional/District Cadre Posts
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications =22-10-2016
- Last Date for submission of online applications =21-11-2016
- Last Date for submission of fee/ Bank Challan =22-11-2016
Online Application is invited from the Permanent residents of J&K State and eligible candidates for the various Divisional and District cadre, posts posts of JKSSB.
- Are having age as on 01.2016
- Not below 18 years; and
- Not above:-
- 40 years in case of Open Merit.
- 43 years in case of sC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
- 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees;
How to apply
Deposited fees of 350/- (Rupees Three hundred and Fifty Only) in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment e-challan only up to 22.11.2016.
Departmental Health & Medical Education Deptt
Food Safety Officer Div. Kashmir 10,
Computer Programmer Div. Kashmir 1,
Jr. Grade Nurse Div. Kashmir 3,
Electrician Div. Kashmir 1,
Assistant Public Analyst Div. Kashmir 1,
Junior Assistant Div. Kashmir 4,
Food Safety Officer Div. Jammu 6,
Junior Assistant Div. Jammu 7,
Female Multipurpose Health Worker Bandipora 6,
Female Multipurpose Health Worker Ganderbal 3,
Female Multipurpose Health Worker Jammu 5,
Female Multipurpose Health Worker Kathua 3,
Female Multipurpose Health Worker Kupwara 4,
Female Multipurpose Health Worker Poonch 4,
Female Multipurpose Health Worker Reasi 5,
Female Multipurpose Health Worker Shopian 2,
Female Multipurpose Health Worker Srinagar 8,
Female Multipurpose Health Worker Udhampur 3,
Jammu, Bandipora, Ganderbal, Kathua, Poonch, Reasi, Shopian, Srinagar, Udhampur
Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Application Form
- Please read the instructions, procedure and Information Bulletin carefully before you start filling the Application Form.
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for JKSSB .
- Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form for a particular item. Multiple Applications for the same item of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- Simple Steps to be followed to apply online
- Candidates may also visit any of the CSC(Common Service Centers) to get their application forms filled or else follow the procedure mentioned below.
- Fill the Online Application Form after clicking proceed at the bottom of the page, The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used for all future correspondence.
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb impression:
- Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- The scanned images of photograph, Signature and thumb impression should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photograph image must be greater than 20 kB and less than 50 kB.
- Size of the signature and thumb impression image must be greater than 10 kB and less than 20 kB.
- Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
- Dimension of thumb impression image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
- Examination fee may be submitted through e-Challan of JK Bank or through CSC(Common Service Centers). Candidate is required to select payment mode. :
- Payment by Bank e-challan:After online form submission,the candidate has to click on Print Challan. As soon as he/she selects, an e-Challan will be generated. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest branch of the J&K bank for making payment a day after the submission of application form.
- Payment though CSC:After online form submission,candidate is required to visit any CSC for fee submission,candidate must carry his Application No against which payment is to be made.
- Fees must be paid before the last date of the Advertisement,failing which application will be considered incomplete.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (E-challan)/CSC Payment Receipt TO JKSSB AT THIS STAGE.
Advertise number and date
Advertisement Notice No. 04 of 2016
Dated: – 21.10.2016
Govt Jobs For 8th Pass Candidates
Posts of Sweeper in GMC & Associatesd Hospitals
Candidates From Jammu and Kashmir Division Can Apply
Total Vacancies 107
Qualification 8th pass
Pay scale of (Rs. 4440-7440+1300)
Apply Now https://goo.gl/9gVIyN