ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL JANGLOT (KATHUA)
- Army Public School Janglot requires the following staff for preparation of panel (against anticipated vacancies) of teachers for the academic session 2016-17
- PGTs: Mathematics, Chemistry, English, Geography
- TGTs: English, Mathematics, Social Science. Hindi, Science and Counsellor
(i) Age Below 40 years (as on 01 Apr 2016) for all teaching staff.
- Computer literacy and good command over English are essential for all teaching staff.
- The requisite Educational/Professional qualifications are:-
| ||Education||% Marks||Professional||% Marks|
|1.||PGT||Post Graduation in the subject||50||B.Ed (One of theTeaching subjects)||50|
|~2~||TGT||Graduation in the subject||50||-do-||50|
- Candidates can apply Ihrough prescribed form available in School Office from 0900h to 1300h during all working days on cash payment @ Rs 10/- for AWES CSB score card holder and Rs 100/- for others. LSB form can also be downloaded from the school website apsjanglot.org. Last date for submission of forms along with copies of attested testimonials is 15 Feb 2016.
- Written test, evaluation of teaching skills and interview for the eligible
candidates will be held from 18 to 20 Feb 2016. No TA/DA admissible. Contact tele No: 01922-237237,237238 PRINCIPAL