CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR
Nowgam Campus – II, Near Phuroo Crossing Nowgam Bypass, Srinagar -190 004 (J&K) Phone: 0194-2147023, Website www.cukashmir.ac.in
EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION FOR CONTRACTUAL ENGAGEMENT OF TEACHERS
No: 3 of 2016 Dated: 28.03.2016
Application on the prescribed form are invited from eligible candidates for engagement as Assistant Professor in the Department of Management Studies & Department of Religious Studies on contract basis having a consolidated salary of Rs 38,750 per month. Interested candidates may visit the office of the University at Near RCC Plaza, Nowgam Bye-pass. Srinagar along with filled in application form and other relevant documents for Walk-in Interview as per following schedule:
1. For the Posts of Assistant Professor in Religious Studies:
i) Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade of B in the seven-point scale of UGC from a recognized University.
ii) Should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC including SLET. However, candidates having PhD from a recognized University are exempted from the condition of NET/SLET.
2. For the Posts of Assistant Professor in Management Studies:
i) Masters Degree in Business Management/ Administration or in a relevant management related discipline with a minimum of 60%’ marks (First Class).
ii) Should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or similar test accredited by the UGC including SLET. However, candidates having PhD from a recognized University are exempted from the condition of NET/SLET.
1. Department of Management Studies -30.03.2016(10:30 am – 1:00 pm)
2. Department of Religious Studies – 31.03.2016 (10:30 am – 1:00 pm).
Note- 1: Candidates having PG in the relevant subjects without NET/SLET/ Ph.D can also appear in the interview. However, they shall be appointed on a lower salary to be decided by the University.
Note – 2: For SLET/SET held from 1st June, 2002 onwards, only those candidates are eligible who have qualified J&K State Eligibility Test (SET) for Lectureship.
1. The number of vacancies in each subject shall be decided by the University separately.
2. The engagement to the posts advertised is purely on short term contract basis and the selected candidates will not have any claim for the permanent appointment.
3. The engagement to the posts will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the interview and/or any other parameter as deemed fit by the Interview Committee formed for the purpose.
Official Website www.cukashmir.ac.in