DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH SERVICES KASHMIR
Advertisement Notice No: – 01
Sub:- Hiring of Contractual Staff for implementation of District Mental Health Programme
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Kashmir Division to fill up the following posts approved by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Govt. Of India which are to be hired on contractual basis under National Mental Health Programme (NMHP) under National Health Mission purely on local District criteria basis.
|Post||No. of posts Ganderbal, Bandipora & Kulgam one for each District||Qualification|
|1||Programme Officer||3||MBBS with MD/DNB Psychiatry /DPM or equivalent PG qualification Or MBBS with 4 months training in Psychiatry.|
|2||Psychiatric Social Worker/ Social Worker||3||M.Phil in PSW Or|
MSW with 3 months in PSW.
|3||Clinical Psychologist/ Psychologist||3||M Phil in Clinical Psychology Or M.A/MSC in Psychology / Clinical Psychology with 3 months training in Clinical Psychology|
|4||Community Nurse||3||General Nurse + Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing. Or|
General Nurse with 1 month training in Psychiatric Nursing
|Record Keeper||3||Graduate with experience in health Sector|
|Programme Manager||3||MPH/MBA-HCA/ Masters of Health Administration Or|
Graduate with public Health Certificate e.g. PG Diploma in Health Care Administration.
|7||Programme Assistant||3||12th pass with proficiency in computers and general office work;|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The District wise and division wise merit list of the candidates shall be prepared and selection of the candidates shall be made on district merit and in case candidates within the district are not available, the divisional merit list shall be operated and candidates as per their merit shall be operated and candidates as per their merit shall be selected. The selection of candidates for leftover seats may be offered to the candidates from the other division also as per their merit.
- If the number of applications received will exceed more than 1:5 in number then the candidates will be short listed on the basis of their merit obtained in the required qualification mentioned above.
- Contractual appointee shall not be entitled to any claim for regular appointment under normal process of selection..
- Initial term of contract will be till 11 months which is further extendable for a period of another one year subject to the satisfactory performance of the appointee. The contract is terminable at one month’s notice.
- If a contractual appointee at any time willfully neglects or refuses to perform his/her duties, his/her services shall immediately be terminated as per guidelines, under NHM/ procedure under rules.
- Applications not falling in prescribed criteria shall be rejected.
- The selected candidates shall be paid monthly honorarium under National Health Mission, as mentioned above. The contractual appointee shall not be entitled to any other allowances or monitory benefits whatsoever.
- The last date for receipt of application forms, as prescribed above shall be the cut-off-date for determining the eligibility for applying against any post.
- A candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated /tampered documents/ testimonials or making statements which are incorrect, false or suppressing material information, may in addition to rendering liable for legal action under law, his /her candidature shall be cancelled at once.
All applications should reach in the office of the Directorate of Health Services Kashmir by or
before 26/03/2016 up to 4.30 PM:-