GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY, ENVIRONMENT AND REMOTE SENSING
PARYAWARAN BHAWAII, TRANSPORT NAGAR, GLADNI, JAMMU-180006 NOTICE NO. 2 OF 2016 DATED: 29-11-2106 NOTICE FOR WALK-IN INTERVIEW
The Department of Ecology, Environment & Remote Sensing, J&K invites application for Walk-in- interview for engaging Project-Mode Staff for ENVIS project purely on temporary, project-mode basis initially for a period of five-months likely to be extended with the project. The eligibility, experience, monthly emoluments and number of positions is as provided below;
|Title||Eligibility Criteria||Experience||Emoluments Per month (Consolidated)||Positions|
|M.Sc Environmental Science from recognized University with 6-months Certificate Course in Computers. Candidates having certification in RS & GIS shall be given preference||3 years||31,260/-||1|
|2.||IT-Assistant||MCA (with excellent knowledge of web development and designing and publication/graphic designing in Photoshop/CorelDraw)||1 year||21,028/ =||1|
- Only eligible candidates, satisfying above criteria, should report by 10:30hrs for registration and scrutiny of documents on 5th February, 2016 followed by an interview on the same day at 11:30 hrs.
- Candidates should bring the application as indicating position applied for, qualifications and experience, along with a passport size photograph with true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, other relevant certificates, mark sheets of all examinations, etc.
- Teaching experience will not be considered.
- The appointees shall have to work as per Annual Darbar Move Schedule. No accommodation and TA/DA shall be provided for Annual Darbar Move purpose.
- All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
- The interview will be conducted at the office complex of Department of Ecology, Environment & Remote Sensing, Paryawaran Bhawan, Transport Nagar, Gladni, Jammu-180006.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The detailed terms & conditions, application form can be downloaded from the departmental websites www. jkenvis.nic.in and ikdears.com.
- Candidates in their own interest are requested to frequently check the departmental website for updates.